One of the most irritating things you can say to a Witness?

by free2beme 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Yall are the folks whut ride bikes in the neighborhood, right?" (Obviously confusing them with Mormons.)

"Yall don't believe in doctors, right?" (Some don't.)

"Yall protect them there kid molesters by giving them a home in New York, right?" (Referring to the Jose Canno fella.)

"Yall think every natural disaster is Harmageddin. Right?" (Poking fun at their 'signs of the last days')

There are way too many... but sometimes the best thing is just to ignore them. No need to give them an excuse to mark down 15 or 30 minutes on a slip of paper, right?

oh! oh! another one...

"Are you counting your time talking to me?"

Regards,

Jim TX

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

another one... but it takes a bit of time to accomplish...

Sign them up for a 'Birthday party' at the local McDonald's. That is - usually, at the fast food restaurants (or other eating establishments), one can write their child's name and birthdate on a small card, and mail it in. On - or right before - the designated date - an envelope will arrive in the mail full of goodies and coupons (or whatever) for the youngster - and 'Happy Birthday' written all over it.

The birthdate doesn't have to be really theirs - make one up. It's all in fun - and it usually irritates the more 'strict' JWs.

It can also be a 'time-bomb' that can go off up to a year later... you may even forget about it in the mean time.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

After they invite you to the Sunday meeting reply:

"Sure, and next week maybe you can visit our church for some fellowship too".

• Axelspeed
    Axelspeed

When they extend the magazines to hand to you, say just a minute as if you are going to retrieve a donation. Then come back with a piece of religious literature (it can be anything, just make sure it's religious -- preferably with a big cross displayed).

Then as you reach for the magazines with one hand, simutaneously offer your religious literature with the other. Watch the slight hesitation and subsequent recoil by most jws.

• Balsam
    Balsam

LOL JW's do hate that word Church used in reference to their KH's.

The JW lady whom I get current publications from from time to time is the same way. She doesn't know I've ever been a JW. So when she drops by I always ask her how her Church is doing and how are the various church friends she has brought by. She get so blustery it is all I can do not to crack up when I talk to her.

They just can't stand the thought they are just another religion like all the rest. LOL

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I could never understand the whole anti-church thing, weird

I used to get called Hovis as it sounded like jehovis witness I preferred that to the real thing

Wishing luck was out as stated earlier and even if you said "man he was fortunate not to get run over" they would say you can't use the word fortunate as it's the same as lucky, WTF go and get a life you sad freak!!!

See what you've done bringing it all back and making me angry

Regards

BM

• toreador
    toreador

good ones!

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Meetings are something I do at work, when we have to discuss work goals, new policies and any changes.

That's exactly what gets discussed at the Kingdom Hall during a typical meeting: goals, policies changes.

• gymbob
    gymbob

These are all GREAT!! I like the blood issue........

"I'm alive because of a blood transfusion", GREAT!!

How about, "i'm alive because of a blood transfusion, i'd do it again if I had to....will you still study with me and can I still get baptized in your church?" There is just no way they can answer that!

GYMBB

• xJ-HO
    xJ-HO

"Yall are the folks whut ride bikes in the neighborhood, right?" (Obviously confusing them with Mormons.)

"Yall don't believe in doctors, right?" (Some don't.)

"Yall protect them there kid molesters by giving them a home in New York, right?" (Referring to the Jose Canno fella.)

"Yall think every natural disaster is Harmageddin. Right?" (Poking fun at their 'signs of the last days')

LMAO!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit