One of the most irritating things you can say to a Witness?

by free2beme 54 Replies latest jw friends

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Where's your local Ding Dong hall?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Tell them you heard things about them on the internet.

LMAO

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Tell them you respect what they are doing.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Tell them they remind you of the Catholics.

hehe

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Or ask them ... "so what does Jehovah witness?" and when he sees something do you get a call to tell you what was seen? And then slap your side laughing hysterically. That drives them insane.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Say, "I wouldn't be alive except for my blood transfusion."

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

"Did you study theology?"

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Tell them to have a Merry Christmas! or whatever the current holiday is.

That ottadoit!

You could really drive them bonkers with this if you went all out. You could get one fo those books about Catholic holidays and Saints' Days, and if you think you'll run into a JW on a certain day, check out what Saint's Day it is and what greetings and customs are appropriate for that day, and upon encountering a Dub, use your newfound knowledge as though you've been observing the holiday.

And I imagine referring to their meeting as "Mass" or "Service" would annoy them, too.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

You could mention 'Aren't you the guys that sell those magazines?'

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i tell dub's how sad they look in the fs. then tell them you don't look like your in a spritual paradise. or your holloween costume. is great you scare all the ppl at the doors. or come 'on you have been standing here at this corner for an hour. and i'm the only one willing to talk to you. stop standing there like a zombie. and let me help you earn your time. or sometimes when a see a jwwalking but holding a rolled up wt in their hand. i'll ask , I"M doing a servey. can you tell what you hate about field serv.? other times i come up with my bible in my hand. and ask them to show me 1914 in the bible. and watch them run. i have tons of them. and piss them off every time. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit