past lives

by BlackSwan of Memphis 51 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

OOps lets try again.
    I've been wanting to ask people this for awhile.

Even if you don't believe in it,
    What would your best guess be as to who you might have been in a past life?

BSoM

• serendipity
    serendipity

Cleopatra - I'm afraid of snakes

Marie Antoinette - I don't like anything around my neck

Queen Elizabeth 1 - I like red hair and I'll probably die a spinster.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Jim Morrison... he died approximatly the year before i was born... Plus the sagitarius connection (so I thought when I was 16-21) yeah I had every book, album...

,Mr MojoRisin

• poppers
    poppers

Someone who claimed to be "psychic" said that I was a monk in a past life. It was interesting because she had no clue about my interests (spirituality).
    For an interesting read I recommend reading Journey of Souls by Dr. Michael Newton. He takes people to their between-life-state via hypnotic regression.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Cool question
    some kinda warrior clan with a conscience
    maybe it's the native blood,...
    lol

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Serendipity:

Now those are some really cool ideas, Very thought out! But you seem Waaaaay nicer then Elizabeth. In the movie with Cate Blanchett she didn't come across as being very nice, at the end esepcially. You're so Nice!!

OFG: Jim Morrison. Y'know, somehow, I gotta say it would just fit. (I mean that in a good way)

Poppers: A monk is not a bad thing. That would be in a way I guess a compliment?

Thx for the book suggestion. Past lives and the theory behind it is something that seems very interesting.

I had thought I'd be like a temple servant to one of the Egyptian gods and/or an Irish sheep farmer,

(these replies are interesting I hope it keeps going)

BSoM

• serendipity
    serendipity
    But you seem Waaaaay nicer then Elizabeth.

Well, BSOM, I learned my lesson in the previous life.

• poppers
    poppers

"Poppers: A monk is not a bad thing. That would be in a way I guess a compliment?"
    I took it as a compliment. Hearing that seemed to answer some questions I had concerning my life. Several years before this a transchanneller told me that I was going to become a monk when I asked about my "future". He too had no idea that I was actually considering at that time entering a monastary. He even "renamed" me, giving me a particular name that had great meaning to me. It was quite interesting. I have since "found" what I was looking for, and no longer entertain the idea of entering a monastary (just as the transchanneller hoped would happen).

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hi Bl Swan.... Don't know what to think.. Some people in my life seem to be a spirit from the past from another person... They seem to take on their spirit. It's like the other person didn't actually die but lives in the other person. But that seems to be possibly not scriptural..

• Robdar
    Robdar

A doctor in the civil war. It sucked when we ran out of morphine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit