What has this board given to you?

by Crumpet 52 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I really enjoy the community here, it's great to talk with so many people that have had the same expierance. It is also great to help others that need freedom from the borg.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    A good enough reason not to want to kill myself

((((dabatgaly)))) - I havent come across you before, but yes I can empathise. Can you elaborate just a little?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

As we all know jws have their own lingo, so it is great to be able to tease people using that lingo and they get it.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Confidence...

Not only in myself but also that there really are good people in the "world".

• Simon
    Simon

Actually, it's just an occassional headache.

On the whole it has given me something positive to channel my energy into and avoid becoming angry and bitter about the WTS - doing something positive to help others and just getting on with liveing a good life really is the best revenge!

The forum has enabled us to make a lot of new friends and have some good experiences along the way.

• juni
    juni
    The forum has enabled us to make a lot of new friends and have some good experiences along the way.

I certainly agree with that. Also, this site is user friendly.

Juni

• breeze
    breeze

Entertainment Mostly...

BREEZE

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

A social outlet where I can communicate with strangers who share some common ground with myself. Nothing more.

• Warlock
    Warlock

A daughter and a mother.

Warlock

• jason bourne
    jason bourne

Thanks for sharing your feelings crumpet....even though i have looked at the site for only 3 days now, im starting to feel similar emotions about the laughs and association, scriptural discussions etc...

let's keep it up!

Jason

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit