Update! The pressure is rising, Elders on my trail!

by drew sagan 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

When they ask "do you think that the organization is God's channel today?"

I would just quote JR Brown and leave it at that.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Wow, 4 elders

Maybe they had hopes of a little "red room train". Choo-Choo

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Hey Drew
    I just went through something similar. I spoke to the elder as truthfully as I can without getting into too much detail. One thing I did do was to ask him how he reconciled the generation of 1914. I told them that I gave up so much because of the strong definitiveness of the society about that time period and yet I felt serious reservations about that date. Interestingly, when he started talking about his experience, he sounded like a apostate, criticizing Fred Franz and some of the societies views.

From now on, when a elder speaks with me, I am going to respectfully and i mean respectfully throw the ball back in their court and have them explain things to me. (note: this may not work if the elder is dishonest dimwit)

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the imput. I'm not really that worried about WHAT i am going to do. There really isn't much choice at this point. My wife (for all those who don't know she is 'apostate' now) made a good point, the other Elder that knows about the situation isn't going to want to just let it go. He is going to keep pushing and pushing and pushing, I wouldn't doubt he would call a JC just for me not wanting to talk.
    So I plan on talking to these guys, not to change their mind (good God that could never happen),and not to help my wife see anything (she allready has seen it all).
    Because of the family situation (one of her parents is JW) I've decided that I wont go far at all with these guys when it gets to specifics. I've got it all planned out, don't worry I'll take care of it.
    And it will be taped (hidden video camera?) Just in case.
    -drew

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Drew:

(should I agree to even have it),

As you were considering....................DON'T MEET WITH THEM!!

Seriously, if it were me I wouldn't. You owe them nothing and if you say nothing they'll have nothing on you! Why give them even the thought of being powerful?

I told two elders who knocked on my door to stay away and that I didn't want any others calling round, either! They've left me and my family alone and it's been three years now. I wouldn't give them the time of day!

I'm delighted with the news of your wife, btw!

Ian

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Hey Dansk,
    I guess the thing about NOT meating with them is the possiblity that the one Elder will get offended and then try and start some troubble. This guy only knows 'rules', if there is a possible apostate out there he is going to want to 'take em down'. But you are right, if I don't meet there is a better chance of them not being able to work their way into the apostate debate and JC.
    I also think that if they come over and then i just get eaisly offended by something stupid they say (a total give in), then ask them to leave because I didn't appreciate their tone and it is discouraging. That will settle it as well.
    The only reason I would talk with them is if I feel they are going to try some 'special' action if I don't. I'll only know this when I actually talk to them about meeting (so far they only asked my wife what a good time is, didn't talk to me directly)
    So, i'm just waiting and thinking about the differant options. Silence is more than likely going to be the best, but maybe not.
    -drew

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    So my plan is to keep it simple with these guys and not go anywhere that could be labeled 'apostate'. When asked about how I feel on certain matters and if it is 'gods organization'.

Perhaps you should let JW Brown answer such questions using the recording of his telephone interview with LDH.

• Borgia
    Borgia

He Drew,

You changed your avatar. nice. Hope you´ll be able to say: Guys, This is the day you´ll always remember as the day you almost caught Drew sagan.

good to hear you´re wife is with you on this. It would be nice if she could be playing the submissive wife and have a tiime agreed only with you.

Thumbs up, Mate.

Cheers, Mate

Borgia

• Borgia
    Borgia

He Drew,

You changed your avatar. nice. Hope you´ll be able to say: Guys, This is the day you´ll always remember as the day you almost caught Drew sagan.

good to hear you´re wife is with you on this. It would be nice if she could be playing the submissive wife and have a tiime agreed only with you.

Thumbs up, Mate.

Cheers.

Borgia

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Glad you like the new avatar Borgia. Since so many people acutally thought i was somehow related to Mr Sagan himself, i figured a new look we be much more fitting. And what better look to take on than the worlds biggest superstar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit