Thanks all so much....Im ready to say goodbye

by Es 48 Replies latest jw friends

• jojochan
    jojochan

WWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Peace be with you Es...be happy, be free.... love life.

jojochan.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'll miss your cheery posts but think fondly of you burping baby and emptying nappies! haha!

Be sure to pop back when you've got a nap system for you and the baby in swing and post some pics of baby Es!

best wishes

crumpet

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Don't leave me with these people....lol

I love you Es, please post back every now and then. I will always look out for you!

Love Brooke

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Aww, Es, I will miss seeing you around here but certainly understand where you're coming from.

• juni
    juni

Hi ES!

I will miss your kinds words of encouragement. You are a real sweet person and I wish you the best with the approaching birth of your little girl. Please post pics of her.

I wish you peace.

Hugs,

Juni

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Yes Es what juni said, PLEASE come and post pics. of the little one for us! we just love the "little bambino`s" around here!

You will be missed, but the birth of a newborn will keep you quite busy for months to come as many of us parents around here know !! Come by and ask any questions you may have.

( I don`t post alot so I`m unsure if you`re a first time parent?! )

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hey Es,

I will really miss you, I have really enjoyed your posts, but at the same time I am very happy for you. Have a great life, and call in occasionally to let us know how you are doing.

love

Linda

• Fleur
    Fleur

take care of you and the little Es and come back and see us now and then!

Be happy and healthy!!!

hugs

essie

• lola28
    lola28

**grabs Es leg, refuses to let go**

Don't go, please don't go! This place will not be the same with out you, I demand that you stay, you must. Please, please pretty please with sugar on top, don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm glad it's not a final goodbye. I hate those. But, as long as I know you will occasionlly drop in, I'm o.k. with that. Enjoy your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit