Thanks all so much....Im ready to say goodbye

by Es 48 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

just stop it already!!! No ones going anywhere.

'sides I was lookin' forward to watching your baby grow up.

lisa

• Dansk
    Dansk

Es,

I think there's an underlying message here and it says:

STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian

• Es
    Es

Heya lisa, dont you worry you will be able to see bubs grow up, i will be posting pics of her from time to time, Im always going to be around, just prob not posting as much.

I guess i was using this opportunity to say that i dont have much to say anymore on many topics if you get me, like i have moved on from the hurt and bitterness, and i didnt want people to think that i didnt care, its just that im past that.

heheh your gorgeous Dansk, I will be here, Im always going to be easy to contact, either through email or even pms im sure i will check on a regular basis

es

• Devilsnok
    Devilsnok

Going to miss you Es, just make sure you come back with your holiday pics from North Oz

• penny2
    penny2

Es

I don't post that much myself, but I was really looking forward to hearing about the new baby. Glad you'll still be dropping in now and then. And good news that you've moved on from the hurt and bitterness. That must be a good feeling!!

Love

penny2

• kazar
    kazar

Es, I'm no good at goodbyes and though I don't post much I enjoy all I read from the posters on the forum. I have enjoyed your posts and will miss you. Hope you will be happy in your future endeavors.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Good luck in your life's journey Es. I have enjoyed your posts and comments here. Hope you pop in once in a while to say g'day.

You have a pm

Jeff

• Legolas
    Legolas

Take care Es....And yes please be back to post your baby pics!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'll be sad to not see you post anymore but it's a good thing for you to be past the hurt and anger.

Check in every once in a while ok? Take care and enjoy that gorgeous family of yours.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit