Thanks all so much....Im ready to say goodbye

by Es 48 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Dear Es, your life has become so full and will soon be sooooo busy!
    Congratulations and best wishes on your new baby coming!
    I'll bet the heat is getting to you too.

I hope you will visit and post pics and updates!

Dont forget about us here!!!

Take care sweetie!

Anewme

• delilah
    delilah

Aw Es......I understand....but I'll miss you too....please don't forget to post pics of the new baby when she arrives....and take care.

Sparky.....now I see this,, everytime I look at something...

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI Es, I'm going to miss your avatar with your smiling face and baby bump. Please pop in every once in a while and let us know how things are going and also to post pics of baby.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome devilsnok!

• Es
    Es

wow, i love you all sooo much

Devilsnok- Def will post pics of Darwin, we leave in bout three weeks, so i will post them as soon as we get back

penny2-def keep you updated bout bubs. It is a great feeling

Kazar- thanks so much

Stephahnus-LOL

Ak-Jeff- will do, I have enjoyed your posts aswell

Legolas- You too sweets, Im going to miss you.

Jojo- ditto babe

crumpet- will miss ya heaps, best wishes to you

whyamihere- love you too babe, you have a pm. I promise to post

lonelysheep-im going to miss you too

juni- thanks juni im going to miss our little chats over pm. You have a pm

beachbinder- thanks for your kind words, this is my second time round, def post pics of bubs

fullofdoubt now-will do, Its been great watching you grow out of the borg, i wish you and dedpoet all the best

fleur- you too sweets, i have enjoyed our pms

lola- i will be here checking up on you all i promise, just not postin as much

dams - im going to miss you heaps you were one of my fav you have a pm

anewme- thanks so much actually right now im freezing its winter here, never forget you

kenneson- never a final goodbye i couldnt do it ever

delilah- miss you too sweets

serendipity- i will miss you too

love you all

• JH
    JH

Es

Sometimes I wonder how a person can say they won't come back, let it be you or anyone else, when we spend many hours a day on a computer, and JWD is just a click away.

Maybe the topic just doesn't interest you anymore and you rather spend your time doing something else. That's perfectly alright.

It was nice seeing you post and maybe you'll come back once in a while to say hello.

Best wishes

Rat

• Es
    Es

heya JH, i never said i wouldnt come back coz i know i cant, but i understand what your saying. the board now has become a social thing for me more than anythign, like im not really interested discussing the religion all that much anymore, but i love catching up with people, and i will always pop in and say hi. I will prob check in and read many posts but prob wont have much to say on the matter get me?

es

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Dear Es,

I will miss reading your posts and like everyone else am looking forward to seeing the baby pictures. I was hoping one day you would make it over to Texas and we could find some Cary Grant movies to watch. And I could introduce you to Terrence Hill.

Go well.

Loruhamah

• Es
    Es

Sounds great lo ru, and your always welcome to come to aussieland aswell.

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit