I miss the "free" food.

by Justice-One 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    You hated being there, fine why not just leave? Why stay?

It's called being trapped. Maybe one day you will understand. But when your entire family and all of your friends are in the cult, it is hard to break away.

BTW, beep beep your ass.

Ohh and me throwing away five hoggies probably didn't have any effect on you feeding your face. - Though the bag of them I took out to the homeless might have. Did I tell you how much I hate the God Damm witnesses yet? And their apologists?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    B*st*rd!!! LOL

I couldnt resist LOL.

Hey your not that much more older than I surely....*creeping*

DB74

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit
    Wow I must've been from a rich district because we had Ice Cream every day of the convention. Not the bigger one in Providence but the smaller one in Natick we had ice cream. They had soft serve. Actually now you mention it I do miss the hoagies and danishes. The older danishes though, I remember they switched to small packaged Sarah Lee ones later on, give me generic or give me death LOL. Didn't they have like roast beef sandwiches and chicken patties too? Oh to have another meal there back in the day, actually now it's the kind of food I turn my nose up at, since it's way off my diet course.

Yeah, I went to the Natick one too. The damn sundae line over on the left side of the cafeteria. I remember we never got there very early and had to sit toward the back which meant we got our food last. People would be getting ice-cream before I even had my damn chicken patty and chocolate milk(I hated shasta). A lot of times all the good food would be gone. Last time I went to Natick (after the no food arrangement), I dozed during the first half, went out to get lunch and just never came back.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I can't recall any free food though there was food that was served at only a nominal cost, they would say "after enjoying the rich and beneficial spiritual food that the FDS has prepared for us under the guidance of Jehovah God, it's time to enjoy the physical food that our brothers have prepared"

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

Oh the good ol days working in the hoagie assembly line! I always got stuck with the bag of really gross shredded lettuce, putting an inordinate amount on each sammich. A supervising brother told me I was wasting Jehovah's lettuce and I laughed so hard at that. He made me move to "cheese application" The chocolate pudding was awesome and I loved shamelessly sneaking chips out of my bookbag during the sessions and eating them!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    shamelessly sneaking

que

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit