by AndersonsInfo 114 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Quandary
    Quandary

bttt

• DannyHaszard
  • stillconcerned
  • mcsemike
    mcsemike

I'm not a lawyer, but this seems to boil down to a few simple points. The WTS runs every congregation in the world, period. They appoint all the elders, they own (when possible) all the halls. They make all the rules. Period. They now claim to have clergy privileges. But I thought all "brothers" were equal. This is clearly not the case. At least 3 elders, and more if there is an appeal, know about abuse cases. In many cases, dozens of JW's know. Possibly dozens more at Bethel doing staff work know about each case. Didn't Barbara Anderson work on the database? So it's possible that 50 people end up working on a judicial case, and dozens more hear of it throught rumors or warnings. Now the WT wants to act like it's a single priest in confession? I don't think so. I agree with some comments here that there will be a lot of shredders running night and day. I hope they get caught doing that. Then the NYC TV stations can get ahold of it and destroy all of them once and for all.

TO WT: You perverts will burn in Hell for your lies, hypocrisy, and perverted conduct. I'll light the match if they let me. You will NEVER stop us from exposing your lying garbage that you call "true worship".

"On 9-11, the terrorists hit the wrong buildings."

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

...also, clergy penitent privilege exists for the benefit of the 'penitent', not the organization/'church'.

And, I've yet to meet the perp who goes to 'confess'.... these Jud committees come about because there is an outcry from a victim or victim's parent. The 'repentence' only comes in when he's trying to avoid further ramification/accountability for his crime.

And finally, so far as reporting to police goes, most states have law superceding ANY privilege, where a child is in danger.

• stillconcerned
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Exceptionally good news

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Hope the fine folks at P.'s law office and the P's look both ways before crossing the street.

I'm deadly serious. There are many people who have devoted (or wasted) their entire life in service and would be more than willing to do a "jihad" at the bequest of the higher-ups.

You guys all know they are crazy enough to do it.

As far as the "confidentiality" of the privileged conversations between Dubz and the "Ministers" sitting on the JC's, how silly is it to think that confessing in front of three school janitors and then having the transcripts sent off to be read by how many others is equivalent to a priestly confession? That was one of the many aspects of the Dubz that always intrigued me.

Thanks CA for piercing the deception.

• MinisterAmos
  • Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

The TRUTH will come out and it appears that the court rulings show that GOD wants to filter the coffee grinds out of this Borg Org. AND, at least a few courts have the "balls" to stand up to this org and make them turn over evidence that will PROVE them to be liars! But then, it is just a fluke. These lawyers will only eat a few of their own for good pr and then it is business as usual.

HOW SWEET IT IS !!

HELLO GB ELDERS, YOU KNOW WHO I AM. I TOLD YOU IN PERSON, A LITTLE AT A TIME, PIECE BY PIECE AND YOU WILL BE EXPOSED. PEOPLE WILL KNOW THAT YOU DECEIVE AND ARE TWO-FACED. YOU HAVE FED YOUR OWN TO THE WOLVES. NOW YOUR OWN DOCUMENTS WILL HELP SINK YOUR SHIP. WHY NOT COME FOREWARD AND TELL THE REAL TRUTH AND BE CLEAN BEFORE GOD AND ALL OF THE COMMON FOLKS? .......HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

NOW THE BEAR IS GETTING HUNGRY......IT IS ALMOST TIME TO FEED THE BEAR. IS THE WTB&TS READY?...................TO BE CONTINUED.................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit