Announcement: Another favorable court ruling regarding Napa County lawsuit

by AndersonsInfo 114 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Jourles
    Jourles

Whew! A lot of reading, but very worthwhile.

In a nutshell, the WTS has its "nuts" in a vise and Love & Norris are the one's turning the handle.

I bet the WTS is already coming up with new ways to get out of this predicament they've put themselves into. The way this is panning out, they will have to eliminate the communication pathway from the elders to hq. They *might* even have to do away with the 3-man JC.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Give it up Watchtower ... the Game is Over.

Amen!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I bet the WTS is already coming up with new ways to get out of this predicament they've put themselves into. The way this is panning out, they will have to eliminate the communication pathway from the elders to hq. They *might* even have to do away with the 3-man JC.

Hmmm... if I were a legalistic, high-control cult, how would I respond to this?

As an example... in Belgium the Watchtower Society said that it would no longer "disfellowship" anyone who accepted blood products. It kept its promise and started to "disassociate" anyone who accepted blood products... with the end result being the same: The people were severely shunned and rejected by their friends and family.

Now we need to try to figure out how the Watchtower Society will respond to this situation.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I'll just bet they're out buying shredders as we read this...documents that don't exist can't be turned over to the court. They'll ramp up the "theocratic warfare."

• Jourles
    Jourles

And here are the two BoE letters referenced to in the Petition for Writ of Mandate:

1997-03-14 letter

1998-07-20 letter

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think that this is a situation where the WTB&TS needs to take the good advice they have offered to so many:

"Wait on Jehovah. He will act in the appropriate way at the appropriate time."

In other words, "see that mannequin over there? It will protect you."

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

What happens if the documents aren't or cant be produced? Are there any other avenues for the WBTS out of this? More appeals? How soon do they have to deliver the documents?

• Jourles
    Jourles
    In other words, "see that mannequin over there? It will protect you."

No brother! That would be considered idol worship!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    What happens if the documents aren't or cant be produced? Are there any other avenues for the WBTS out of this? More appeals? How soon do they have to deliver the documents?

No business or organization of any significant size can function without proper documentation and a paper trail. That is how they keep everything moving and organized. Hell, even a one-person business cannot help but generate lots of paperwork. The Watchtower Society has a very simple choice: Cripple themselves by purging a mountain of documents or turn them over. This is why such sopenas are so powerful... the business or organization *needs* the incriminating evidence in order to function.

Does this give the rest of us a legal way to get our records from the WT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit