What Bothers You The Most About Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

My brother asked my mom today if I ever talked "about the Truth anymore". She said "no". I told her that she should've said, "yes, he can't understand why he's so stupid". She asked me to show her how to use a new CD player that I bought for her. I put in a CD from the DC and I told her that everyone sounded like "robots".

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

That brilliant minds like Hillary Step, Alan F, Leolaia, Blondie, Farkel, Seattle Nice Guy, Elsewhere et al , are not allowed to flourish inside the WTS

• karen96
    karen96

I hated how they told me to treat my non-JW family, and that I believed them. I hated how my parents viewed me at that time. I hated seeing families in my former cong torn apart by shunning. I am so happy to be out, to be free ...

Karen

• blondie
    blondie
    My brother asked my mom today if I ever talked "about the Truth anymore".

I always think it is so amazing that they are never concerned whether a person talks about God, Jesus or the Bible, only this nebulous, changing group of doctrines that the WTS calls "the truth."

Blondie

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

On a personal level - the spiritual rape they subjected me to.

On a broader level - the attitude towards everyone else, that everyone else in the world is deserving of destruction simply because they do not choose to accept the same set of teachings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit