What Bothers You The Most About Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

About individual dub's. Nothing at all (well, for most of them)

for the dub-leaders: that they forbid people to think, and cleaming to have done much for religious freedom.

DB

• delilah
    delilah

What bothers me most about JW's, is....the way they hypocritically live their lives, ratting out others, so as to take the spotlight off themselves. How they arrogantly proclaim to be God's chosen people, and the rest of the world is going to be destroyed at armageddon. Last but not least, how they judge everyone.

not all are like this, but the vast majority are. My parents included.

• serendipity
    serendipity

The lack of love, the judgmental attitudes, the attempts to control people and the abuse of power, including the handling of child molestation cases.

• parlay
    parlay

The double standards, hyprocrisy and atmosphere of power, position and prominence seeking.

• parakeet
    parakeet

The immense damage done to children raised in this cult. If JWs were made up of only adults intent on messing up their own lives, I'd say let 'em go to wallow in their misery. But the harm done to the children is unforgivable.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The fact that they exist.

• target
    target

hypocrits. Liars. Backstabbers. No clue what love really is and yet claim to have it. Heartless.

If there were a God who planned to save only a segment of mankind, it would not be them.

Target

• blondie
    blondie

Lying of all kinds:

Hypocrisy

Misrepresentation

Deception

Misleading

Falsifying

Dishonesty

Blondie

• heathen
    heathen

The mind control . Don't even question the society . I also hate the way they misrepresent the facts of their history , pretending they had nothing but true prophesy while history shows they are wrong on just about every doctrine and have not been speaking for God but only giving false information that people have to be reprogrammed over constantly.

• dvw
    dvw

this may be a local thing.....but i think they are incredibly CHEAP. i was once with a bro and sis and she wanted to get a soda, but she had no money on her. the bro said he would LOAN it to her if she would let him have the first sip. i just bought her the pop. i thought to myself, "these are the same clowns who say they would give up their lives for each other?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit