To all who know Scootergirl...

by frozen one 62 Replies latest jw friends

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

So sorry Scooter. Sending a big hug to you with much sorrow and love...cathy l.

• startingover
    startingover

Christy, You've had more than your share of tragedies in your life, I'm sad to hear of this one. I hope with the help of your family you can get through it. My thoughts are with you.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Very sad...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Please give her my love and let her know people are thinking of her

• Gadget
    Gadget

(((Scootergirl)))

RIP

• JH
    JH

I'm so sorry to hear this (((Scootergirl)))

Thinking of you

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I remember Scootergirl from the other board...oh man...I had no idea...I am so sorry for her and her family.

Such a wonderful poster, I am so sorry to hear of her tragedy.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thinking of what you are dealing with.......Grief of this kind is by far one of the hardest to get any kind of grip on. Someone very close to me ended their life in this way. for my own selfishness......I would like to be able to look in your eyes and hug you and for you to know that in time the pain does ease.

warm ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))and Peace to all involved.

purps

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

(((((Scootergirl))))) Our thoughts and deepest condolences to you and your family during this sad time.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

This is the saddest news - Scootergirl - I hope that the knowledge that so many are sending you their love and hugs will help you in some small measure to get through this tragedy. (Love to you and yours) Zazu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit