To all who know Scootergirl...

by frozen one 62 Replies latest jw friends

• frozen one
    frozen one

I just received a phone call from a friend. She wanted to let me know that Scootergirl's husband committed suicide.

I know Scootergirl has many, many friends on this board. When I first introduced myself here, she immediately sent me a PM because I was from Minnesota. Turns out that we live within about a half hour of each other and we met in person. I also met her children and her husband. I had heard that there was trouble in their marriage but I thought they were working things out. I never would have dreamed it would come to this. My heart aches tonight.

Memorial service on Sunday for Jim at the Cremation Society of Minnesota, 4100 Grand Avenue, Duluth, MN 55807. Visitation from 1-2 pm. Service to follow.

• Robdar
    Robdar

This is very sad news. My heart goes out to Scootergirl and her family. If you see her, please hug her for me. Thank you for letting us know.

Robyn

• damselfly
    damselfly

Awful news.
    I don't know scootergirl but I send good thoughts and wishes.

(((((Scootergirl and kids)))))

Dams

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh my God.

Damn damn damn damn.

I've missed her, Xenawarrior and Heaven very much. The Northern Girls were very kind to me, moreso than I deserve.

You've got a PM.

Chris

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Frozen one,

I don't know Scootergirl, but I can definitely sympathize. How very tragic for her, her kids and their family. My heart hurts for them. Please let her know there are people here thinking of her.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks for letting us know.

Scootergirl your in my prayers as well as your kids. hugs

• bigboi
    bigboi

My condolences to Scooter and her family.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

What?!

Seems like I've seen Scootergirl posting on another site in the past.

How sad.

thank you for posting.

BSoM

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Poor thing....I feel for the kids. my heart goes out to you all.

• muslima
    muslima

many condolances scootergirl...many people's thoughts are with you and i am sure we are all willing you our strength across this vast ether...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit