ANYONE THAT BELIEVES JW'S HAVE THE RIGHT RELIGION ARE........

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

About as right as anyone else who thinks they have the right religion. It's all in your head, you can make about as many religions as you want from the bible.

If it makes you happy then it's right for you.

Ken P.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Exercising their right to continually accept bs.

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit

...wrong. Just like anybody else who believes they have the right religion. (...In my opinion, so that I dont sound like an angry atheist which I may or may not be)

About as right as anyone else who thinks they have the right religion. It's all in your head, you can make about as many religions as you want from the bible.

If it makes you happy then it's right for you.

Ken P.

Pretty much said my thoughts but sounded a little nicer.
  • defective light
    defective light

small thinkers involved in a small religious group trying to gain credability.......... ......

(Just my humble opinion...)

• the sage
    the sage

James 1:27: The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation and to keep oneself without spot from the world. There is still many around that are doing this and there not necessarly jw's. Right?

• Gregor
    Gregor

The above responses are right on. I would like to add - People who feel insignificant in all aspects of their life, education, economic status, etc. but who can be "somebody" in the closed environment of the org. This can bring out the worst in some personalities, like frustrated males who can become 'elders' (this formal title was a stroke of genius by the WTS when it came out in the early 70's. Kind of like poor black sharecroppers who can be a "deacon" in their church.) and weild considerable power over others in the cong. I have known so many of these pathetic losers. They wouldn't leave the org. if you put a gun to their pointy heads. It is all they are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit