ANYONE THAT BELIEVES JW'S HAVE THE RIGHT RELIGION ARE........

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

after realizing how wrong they are either stupid, braindead, or in denial. You agree?????

• Terry
    Terry

Gee, Minimus; aren't you being a bit harsh?

Who else but Jehovah's Witnesses make known the actual correct pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton?

Oh, wait!

They admit it isn't the correct pronunciation. But, they are the only ones willing to publicaly declare themselves representatives of the wrong pronunciation!

Give them credit for that at least!

• minimus
    minimus

Terry, you got me on that one.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    they are either stupid, braindead, or in denial.

Minimus, once again you are giving them more credit than they deserve, but maybe it's something for them to aspire to.

W

• minimus
    minimus

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• undercover
    undercover

Which one were you when you were still in?

• minimus
    minimus

in denial....Undercover, you're still "in", aren't you??

• xjwms
    xjwms

BRAIN-WASHED

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Anyone that believes JWs have the right religion are cruisasy.

• undercover
    undercover

me? still in? not by your chinnychinchin

I'm pretty well faded out...I managed to not go to the convention at all this year. Years past I would have to show up for a session or two (I live near a convention city). I've been to the KH twice in the last couple of years...memorials both, just to make family happy.

I still have lots of family in and try, ever so slyly and slowly to get them to think for themselves and see the issues with the WTS, but so far, no luck.

But the farther out I get, the more pity I feel for the average JW who is neither stupid nor braindead. More like brainwashed. Just like we were.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit