topic won't last long at this site

by crazyblondeb 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    We have to remember that children are notorius liars and not the saints that Childrens Welfare try to make them out as and would never lie.

I want to kick someone in the head right about now...Damn, like adults aren't. What away to teach the children. Like they are nothing. Stupid F**k!

• Swan
    Swan
    We have to remember that children are notorius liars and not the saints that Childrens Welfare try to make them out as and would never lie.

That sounds like something Judge Rutherford would say. Tammy

• vitty
    vitty

crazyblonde

I read through that link, even when they found out you where a "fake". You have done a disservise for all those who have been abused and made a mockery of silent lambs.

Are you still having fun now, even though you have "proved" apostates are liars ?

• wednesday
    wednesday

Is this entire post or thread still up? Would be good to save it and show others how JWS really feel about children , the ones they say they protect. Yes, this is excellent material to post and show the world how jws treat and feel about our chiildren, our most precious gifts..

• rebel8
    rebel8

Forgive me if I'm missing some details or if I'm flat out wrong.

I was surprised by the replies on this thread, so I went to the other forum and read through the posts there too....and I don't get why the OP is being called a fraud or liar, here or there.

On this forum, she has spoken of her experiences as a molestation victim for over a year. You can find that by reviewing her topic history. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the posts here that seem to say she is lying about that.

I don't understand the comments about feeding the jw paranoia complex.....isn't e-watchman a forum critical of the wts? My impression of it has always been that they are jw apologists but somewhat against the wts. If that's true, (honest question) why would it be inappropriate to post about the child molestation issue there? I don't get it.

I know this is none of my business and I'm probably pissing off some people right about now. I don't mean to. I just feel really bad reading what's going on and not understanding it. Sorry if I'm offending anyone.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

This has made me angry and sad at the same time. Does the same thinking apply to adult rape victims?

Someone please reassure me quickly that this is NOT a common belief amongst JWs.

This sort of thinking puts the investigation of rape and child abuse back 40 years or more. There has been research in the UK to look at the incidence of false allegations of rape. Found to be far lower than false allegations of other crimes. Unfortunately, I spent many years investigating rape and child abuse. I have never, repeat never identified am allegation as false.

I have encountered abused children who told lies - almost invariably because they were scared to tell the truth because of threats from the abuse or from shame, and almost invariably the lie was initially to deny the abuse or the extent of it.

The dangerous and misguided misconception in the quote above needs killing, now.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly
    Someone please reassure me quickly that this is NOT a common belief amongst JWs.

Joe, I know a JW sister who was frequently abused as a child by her 'respectable' JW father and his 'respectable' JW friends. When the manure hit the fan, the rumors went round the congregations that she (by then adult) was a liar and/or insane. She even got viciously harrassed in the street by JW relatives of the accused.

Having said that, there have been elders and COs who have been absolutely wonderful with her. So I wouldn't like to say that JWs generally believe the arrant nonsense 'wanderer' of ewatchman-exposed spouted, but it is common among some JWs that whenever something disturbing/criminal is revealed in the 'spiritual paradise' denial and ad hominem circulate about the victims.

• sf
    sf
    isn't e-watchman a forum critical of the wts?

Yes. However, this particular site is NOT Roberts site. Notice the URL.

E-watchman-EXPOSED {UK} is an "anti-ewatchman" site. The whole saga of his disfellowshipment and how many felt he betrayed them, thus, became an apostate in their mindseye, is all over the internet, if you are so inclined. It goes back a few years.

Incidently, many others feel about children in this world, as jws do. They do not corner the market when it comes to viewing victimized children as a high priority in this world. Sad, but true.

sKally

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

rebel8,

reread the origional post at the top of this thread. does this sound like someone trying to help, someone trying to inform, or does it sound like a troll who somehow has forgotten that when you say something on the internet you say it to everyone? and when she got caught(duh) she just couldn't chalk it up to an illconcieved idea and move on. as far as lies are concerned, i hate to tell you ladies this but 42 years old is not a "young adult".{"auralei how old are you?" "...yes, i'm a young adult now"}. even after she was knocked off on the statute of limitations she continued to troll by playing the "are you calling me an apostate" card. i don't like trolls. i don't like them here, there, or anywhere. it is a waste of time and only gives more ammunition to those who are looking for all the ammunition they can get.

and yes al i called you all idiots because the e-watchman/anti-e-watchman world is rife with idiots who believe they are princes and judges. just like in the wtb&ts, just like on jwd, and just like the rest of the world.

j2s of the at least i'm still having fun class

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Rebel, I'm glad you questioned some of the comments, including mine. I am normally very cautious about what I say, so, I may not have been as clear as I meant to be.

#1. To crazyblonde: I have always enjoyed your posts and very much respect you. I did not know (or remember) until Rebel pointed it out that you've been very open about your abuse and posting it here.

Since I did not know, maybe I should have investigated. I was not calling you a liar. The people there...well, they are required to assume you lied, because, the real truth is a grave danger to their Truthâ„¢.

Rebel8Forgive me if I'm missing some details or if I'm flat out wrong.
    I was surprised by the replies on this thread, so I went to the other forum and read through the posts there too....and I don't get why the OP is being called a fraud or liar, here or there.
    On this forum, she has spoken of her experiences as a molestation victim for over a year. You can find that by reviewing her topic history. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the posts here that seem to say she is lying about that.
    I don't understand the comments about feeding the jw paranoia complex.....isn't e-watchman a forum critical of the wts?

*I don't know why it formatted like that...?

"Feeding the jw paranoia..." Skally already explained about the 'site' confusion. For me, crazyblonde had a very noble purpose in mind... to bring attention to faithful jw's what we all know is a horrible secret among jw's -- how their faith in the GB encourages and protects pedophiles in the congregation.

However, when she said, "Anyone else for some fun?", "Lets have some fun for a minute" she took credibility away from her message. They (and their jw paranoia) jumped on that like they are trained to do.

It's a simple mistake, imo, but, something I think should be pointed out for the next time we try to reason with jw's. We know how they think...we were them at one time.

~ Cold chill down my spine ~

Sincerely, Rabbit (hoping I did not hurt anyone's feelings)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit