topic won't last long at this site

by crazyblondeb 27 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

http://ewatchman-exposed.co.uk/research/read.php?t=2303&reply=27#msg27

If this link works, I bet it don't last long. Anyone else for some fun? I've posted under auralei. Under the topics should I go back (that someone else here started) and about the ex bethel-lite arrested.

lets have fun for a minute.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

how can they DEFEND the two witness rule in regards to child molestation? do they even realize what they're saying?

i'm not one for stirring people up myself but i'm not above watching someone else do it LOL

make them think!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I replied on the other thread...used intials of my SN here, check it out...how did I do?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Either I'm really blind, or something. I didn't see any initials SN. Did they delete them? Wait, I see "WLG"==is that you? Not bad. Gonna leave it alone for a minute. See what they say to you.

• Highlander
    Highlander

What he means is his SN = Screen Name initials. wanderlustguy = WLG

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

It would seem that (A) this link still works and (B) they had you figured out for a fraud rather quickly.

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

cbd,

did you really accomplish what you thought you would with your post? all i can say is that your little trick let a bunch of absolute idiots make you look like a fool. a lieing fool at that. are we still having fun?

• Odrade
    Odrade

did you see this comment by baikinguy (or whatever his handle is...)

"They told me, that, personally they cannot report such matters to the police has it is deemed has hear-say, but they will support the victim if she went to the police and they will also talk to the police."

The lies are alive and well at the Kingdom Hall. I wonder if that's the justification the elders used to not report 3 of the 4 sexual predators in my home congregation? Clergy are mandatory reporters in Oregon, btw.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Most of them see older scanned copies they find on various websites."

Most interesting. So... they keep reprinting this publication? Perhaps adding/deleting various portions as they see fit?
    Interesting. Why would they need to do this? Inquiring minds want to know.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Crazyblondeb,

I appreciate your efforts to make a point. I've never seen that site before and it's painfully obvious most of the posters there want badly to paint people as 'apostates'. Like that's a 'bad' thing.

Anyway, points were made, then immediately taken away when they quoted you from here, about 'wanting to have fun ?'

So, I have to ask, seriously, were you a child abuse victim ?

If so, I am sorry. And I also think you made a big mistake posting like you did over there.

If not, I don't understand how you expected to help them. And I also think you made a big mistake posting like you did over there.

The people there & here are not stupid. They may be wrong or even brain-washed. But, posting the way you did only reinforces their distrust. The comment of one of the posters about Silent Lambs is disgusting...to blanket condemn victims, then suspect them of being molesters -- mainly because they are "apostates".

al - I have seen Child molestors usually were molested themselves.

This is true, and has been demonstrated statistically time and again. It has become an established fact.

Think about what this means. It means the densest concentration of people who share some or all of the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses and who have pedophiliac sexual inclinations, are to be found where? No, not at the Kingdom Hall nor on your doorstep preaching, but at:

The apostate Silent Lambs organization.

Oh the irony.

This message was last edited at 14:39 - 06/07/2006

Some JW's are paranoid about even questioning anything they are taught. I know I was for 35 years. Please...do not feed the paranoia.

Sincerely, Rabbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit