I'd love to hear from anyone who grew up in the truth and is gay

by PaulMarshall 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• PaulMarshall
    PaulMarshall

Hi.

I have decided to join this site and hopefully connect with some people who will know what my story has been. I guess it is best to read my profile, but the upshot of this new found technology is that I am no longer alone in my isolation. I can hopefully reach out and connect with people who really understand what it is like in my head! and hopefully I can be of use to people who maybe currently in the situation I was in or are still lost in their own private emotional maze....

It's been an interesting jouney so far and yes I would have not been born into the truth, but then my experiences have made me who I am, and I kinda like myself these days and it's a good place to be. I am also hoping that using my time on this site and can continue to develop and be a better person, hard to do when I was not given the formative tools to mature without the framework of the truth around me.

Paul - London

• anglise
    anglise

Hi Paul

Sorry I am not gay but Welcome to JWD anyway.

I think we might have met in JW land. Feel free to PM me.

Anglise

• PaulMarshall
    PaulMarshall

Hi Anglise..

Thanks for the welcome note...

JW land? lol yes it is a bit of a third dimesion space when you think about it isn't it.. So you think we met? what makes you think that. It was a while ago for me.

Paul

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hi Paul,

Im not sorry Im not gay welcome to the forum.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hi and warm welcomes to JWD. There is support for gay JW's and exJW's as well. Isn't that great news? Here's a link for you:

http://www.gayxjw.org/

• Brigid
    Brigid

Hey hon, I'm not gay either but I'll add my warm welcome to you. I know there are others here who share your experiences. You'll find almost every experience to be had within the org with us.

Welcome. Welcome. Welcome!!

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• anglise
    anglise

Knew someone of your name, similar profile in one of our old congs.

Dont want to name names or cause you any problems on an open forum.

Have you got a sister-S and a brother P?

Anglise

• jstalin
    jstalin

Hi Paul - I'm gay but not a JW... Although from what I read on here, coming out of the Watchtower is very similar to coming out gay.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Welcome. I was gay until I found the Lord.

Nah, just kidding. I'm gay and even got baptised thinking that would fix everything. Within a year I was out the door. My life has steadily gotten better since.

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Welcome Paul,

On the basis of what I've read I'll connect with you - even without being gay.....

VG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit