Latest News In JW Sex Scandal

by Kenneson 82 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It's the Top News at http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_178173758.html

See "Boy In Minister Sex Scandal Speaks to CBS. Investigators Compiling Mountain of Evidence Against Suspect."

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

By the way, to push this news to the top in more places keep clicking on the links when they pop back up in new threads. Just an FYI.

Hi Kenneson! Thanks again for that other place. Seems like some folks are ready to bang their collective JW head against a wall, eh?

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

How much you want to bet some JW children and parents were hushed up after complaining to the Elders.

With this much media attention, I see the potential for some secret Judicial Committee information being released to the press.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Leaked for $, £, or ¥, David? If so, I was thinking the SAME thing.

This is huge. IMO, bigger than Dateline already. And has the potential to shake loose what Barbara couldn't quite shake loose. God is rocking the organization and his desirable things will soon be falling out.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Gosh, the developments are happening thick and fast...

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

THIS IS GREAT! A perfect opportunity for the justice system to start investigating the JW child abuse guidelines, and when they do, I hope they publicize it to the MAX, so everyone can see that the "Spiritual Paradise" BS is just that! I wonder how many JW kids he abused accross south america, where if you come from the US and especially Bethel you are considered like a saint. I'm from NY originally and I remember how many parents looked up to Bethelites, and would send their boys out on service and studies with these guys hoping that this would help their kids spiritually, and inspire them to become Bethelites themselves. Now that I look back, I wonder how many young boys were messed up, by these guys.

I'm so glad my boys are out of that mess!

IC

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Auld Soul wrote "This is huge." You're definitely right about that since it is making news not only in New York, but in Chicago as well. And some Jehovah's Witnesses have found out about it already. It was posted on a pro-Witness board I belong to. I also posted it over at

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/T9ARL01IDOE863Q1I

Come an add a comment.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i left a comment.pretty good discussion going on over there on several topics.

• under_believer
    under_believer

From http://www.wbbm780.com/pages/50832.php:

Middletown Police Detective Sergeant Jerry Mishk says investigators have seized four computers from Cano's home - at a Jehovah's Witness farm.

What the... So the cops RAIDED WALLKILL?

• under_believer
    under_believer

Look at this, ibid:

Spanish-language Bible Teach Book sitting there in a police evidence box, alongside proof of the man's pedophiliac tendencies. On the evening news.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit