Breaking News - JW Arrested

by NYCkid 38 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Jeez, here is what the police got from Cano....condoms, beer, vasoline, and photos.

• sf
    sf

Geez leolaia, I just barfed up my entire dinner. THX!

sKally

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that is revolting. what a sicko.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

From his video:

Unbelievable!!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Too bad I no longer have any contact with hubby's sister and Brother in law (JW's). They just moved here to live with her JW Mom after my JW hubby passed away. We used to go up on the weekends and help her but I guess they knew after hubby passed away I wouldn't go there anymore.

They moved in with her and they live in her house and she bought a big double wide trailer and put it on her land.

His sister and brother in law (JW's) were from Middletown!..I'm sure they knew him.

They also entertained those from the watchtower farm since they were less than an hour away and visitors to Bethel and the Watchtower farms from foreign lands also stayed at their home.

And someone was right when they posted.."They will say he wasn't a JW if he did those things".

AW..too bad we don't speak anymore.The kids do wonder why Grandma never calls though..

Snoozy..

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Man allegedly solicited sex from boys
    Times Herald-Record, NY - 2 hours ago
    ... the 1970s, police said. He lives at the Jehovah's Witness community in the Hamlet of Wallkill in Ulster County. Another 15-year-old ... Man allegedly solicited sex from boys

By Ramsey Al-Rikabi

Times Herald-Record
    [email protected] new reporter on case Middletown - The beers were still cold when Jesus Cano was arrested Saturday night. He bought two 24-ounce Budweisers before he went to meet someone he thought was a 15-year-old boy, police said. He parked next to Thrall Park and waited. He also had a camera, because, according to police, he said on the phone he wanted to take pictures. And, police said, in the front seat of his blue Nissan Altima was a jar of petroleum jelly and condoms. The "boy" he was waiting for was a cop. The way city police describe it, 50-year-old Jesus Cano was looking to have sex with boys Saturday night. He drove around Middletown early that evening handing out what are essentially calling cards soliciting sex, police said. "I am sure that a guy like you have a good number of girlfriends," starts the note police say he gave to gave out to teenage boys. It continues in awkward English: "If you Gould like to tried something different and brake the routine, please give me a call and let me know how I can reward you for your service. Please call me." A phone number and e-mail address were stapled to the note, along with pictures of young men's naked buttocks, making a multi-page packet. According to police, Cano gave such a packet to a 15-year-old boy near Prince and Montgomery streets. The boy's parents called police. Detective Tom Miller quickly called the number and set up a meeting with Cano. "He was more than eager" to meet, Miller said. Cano is charged with attempting to promote an obscene sexual performance by a child, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. He was sent to Orange County Jail on $15,000 bail. Police believe this is Cano's first sexual offense charge. A Mexican national, Cano has been in the United States "off and on" since the 1970s, police said. He lives at the Jehovah's Witness community in the Hamlet of Wallkill in Ulster County. Another 15-year-old boy reported a similar encounter a week before Cano was arrested, on June 17. Middletown police believe Cano might have propositioned boys throughout the area and ask anyone with information to call 343-3151. All calls are confidential. [email protected] investigative reporter this paper [email protected] reporter who did above story [email protected] letter to editor
  • MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    A phone number and e-mail address were stapled to the note

So will police be raiding Bethel and taking away computers, for possible evidence? Imagine that.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Well, this is one they can't file away or let the elders handle. What a sicko.

So will police be raiding Bethel and taking away computers, for possible evidence? Imagine that

Oh to be a fly on the wall if that happened......

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    FINALLY! One they can't spin!

Oh they'll just point out the fact he was stupid enough to hand out naked pics to small kuds with his number on and then state that no one in his right mind would do such a thing, that he was obviously suffering from mental illness, probably brought on through the strain of living in Satan's evil world. Or that Satan sent him to the org to do his evil to ruin Jehovah's good name but that Jehovah exposed him and cleansed his congregation.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Video of the news story that Leolaia posted.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B40C0F05297C699B

You have to laugh at the anchor woman though, when she asks the reporter about pictures that were taken at the urinals in the men's bathroom, "...and do we know what he was doing with the pictures that he did take?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit