• QueenBee
    QueenBee

What a sick, stupid man. B

• M.J.
    M.J.

There ya go.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

FINALLY! One they can't spin! I bet those old boys in brooklyn are going through those Depends like nobody's business right about now!

IC

• Gregor
    Gregor

"By their 'fruits' ye shall know them"

• seawolf
    seawolf

When he goes to federal PMITA prison I bet that smile on his face on his bethel card will be gone REAL quick!

• kls
    kls

As my jw husband would say" He was not a real jw or he would have never had done such things".

Ahhh, ya ,sure

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I betcha they didn't turf out any lawyers in their Bethel downsizing. They're gonna need all they got.

W

• orbison11
    orbison11

the real noteworthy item would be if his name was on a list of known pedophile activity with bethel, or if some in a previous congregation had an inkling or experience of this nature...

any private eyes amongst us? ...find previous congs......etc

orbi

• sf
    sf

Who else wants to wager that Bethel is shredding any records of this guy right now?

NYC, is there any way you can find out if this guy was a bethelite at the time of this crime?

What if he isn't there anymore but uses the card as some sort of lure?

sKally

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Holy shit stacks of Babylon! Awesome. Things are going to be intersting around Wallkill for a few weeks - I'd loan my left nut out in order to be back there right now. Weird thing is, I think I recognize this guy....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit