My big date!

by Sparkplug 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I had an big date with my kids tonight. I just really do love them.

We went to the theater and saw Les Miserables. I had promised my middle girl we would see it. So we finally made it. I just decided this was something the whole family needed to see. We have not all been dressed up together in a long time, maybe years. My middle girl, well I have not seen her all dressed up since she got this new figure. She needs full head gear set with her braces right now. Right now! The uglier the better.

The youngest of my kids looked so cute that my two older kids just kept cooing over her. They both wanted to hold her. And when we walked by anyone they all had to stop and say something to her. She was such a princess. Then my son was getting stared at big time by WOMEN. It really freaked me out a bit to see women close to my age looking at him. AND my middle girl made me tear up. She came out with this outfit on and...well see for yourself.... It is ok for me to purchase a shotgun and a bat, right? It is already happening and I am just getting myself straight. OMG...this could be a slightly scary next few years.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Sparkplug, you've got a lovely family there. Your children are beautiful. I, too, love the movie "Les Miserables". It's really tugs at your heart strings.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I see what you mean - in a couple of those pics, some old woman your age has her paws all over those kids of yours!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ms. McDucket-
    Thank you. I meant to get them started on the book before we went, but it just snuck up on us.

It took a bit to get the youngest into the play, but once they got more lively and jovial songs she was really excited. She did not like it though when the innkeeper and his wife came into the wedding feast with the painted faces. So when the music stoped for a moment she said really loud, "I don't like clowns." Almost a bit too upset. It was funny. She did so well all the way through except for that and when the little robber boy was shot. They used some really loud fake amo and it scared her.

You are right the movie was very well done. I have gotten to see a couple of versions. But the book and the live musical are still my favorite. Right now my head is still flipping stations back and forth with the different songs of the show. If you get a chance to go, be sure to do it. You wont regret I don't think

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Stephanus. Yeah that old broad is me. You are so wrong. I don't even want to think about his first date (although in a group) the other night...was with an older girl. eeps.

• prophecor
    prophecor

You all look adorable there, Decki. Wonderful to see you all so happy.

Get a Louisville Slugger and a 12 Gauge shortie for the teens and you'll be just fine!!!

Happy Hunting

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Aaaaw look you're all so gorgeous! What beautiful kids you've made!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Very beautiful family Sparkplug.

Dismembered

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

You have a lovely family sparkplug, I am so happy for you.

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

You are all stunning. I am trying to figure out if your hair is very short or if you have it up. Either way it is a wonderful style for your face.

You should be very proud of your fam.

cab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit