My big date!

by Sparkplug 31 Replies latest jw friends

• QueenBee
    QueenBee

Beautiful family. Peace, Bee

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ah sixy! Allowe was trying to hide his braces. lol It does make him look a little cranium maximus. And they did enjoy it. Nobody cried except for it almost got Garvin. And Emma twirled all of the way home. Bowing and curtsying to all she saw singing "Castle on a Cloud!

Nina,- I am so sorry you missed it too. I did try to scan for you at intermission. All the while trying to not make eye contact with the big seething lady to my left. Thanks for the compliment. I like them. They wash up pretty good.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

The best part of the night was that See my son's hands? He put them around his sisster and I on his own and sqeezed ua a little. Just being loving on his own. That made a lump in my throat.

• anewme
    anewme

What a writer you are Sparkplug!

A good writer makes the reader want to turn the page and read more! Thats you!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Now how special was THAT??? A night out...dressed to the nines...with your lovely children and LeMis! Jealousy alert! Jealousy alert!

Big hug...cathy l.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Sparkplug your kids are beautiful! And very lucky to have a mom like you.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Cathy!! Did you see them? Did you see them? They Are so cute. Seriously though thanks!

anewme. Glad you added that on the end because I was going to say, that without it so much was left to question.

And Mis- Ha Cha Cha! I thank thee kind lady!

• luna2
    luna2

Glad you guys had such a special time together. Love the pictures. Y'all are beautiful!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Great photos!!! You have a beautiful family!!!

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI sparky,

great pics - the kids and you are beautiful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit