I'm an ANTICHRIST

by nicolaou 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Who is the liar if it is not the one that denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one that denies the Father and the Son. . .(1 John 2:22)

That's me!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congratulations!

*rebel8 of the demonized apostate class*

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Really? Pleased to meet you, Mr Antichrist.

btw, I like the avatar, brings back memories....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Still, you do have this, that you hate the deeds of the sect of Nic·o·la´us, which I also hate. . . .(Revelation 2:6)

It just gets better and better! I'm an Antichrist and the head of a hated sect! Who wants to be my followers? I think I'll make it quite a permissive group . . . debauched even! Hmm I need some creeds or beliefs that I insist everyone believe. Nah! I'm too lazy for that.

'Think what you like, do what you like'. Come join the sect of Nicolaou!

• QueenBee
    QueenBee

Holy Antichrist, batman! This makes me an antichrist too! I don't want followers, though....too much work and way too Jonestown.

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

I've already denied the father, and the son, then undenied him as a man (the fear crept in) but denied him as Christ.

I suppose that the concept of Christ, i.e. salvation by the murder of one Jesus and the eating of his flesh and drinking of his blood, is not salvation at all but would be racked with the pains and guilt of what had been done. It all makes me wonder what kind of trips these guys must have had (the ones who wrote this stuff) - I suppose they were right into fasting and the like.

Dan

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Nic,

After what you've been through have you thought about going to E-man's BBQ? You'll be in great company and should find a lot to be cheerful about!

Ian

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hi Ian! How are you mate?

Thanks for the kind invite, unfortunately I cannot be at the barbecue but maybe one year when my wife is ready to come along with me . . . .

I saw my Mum yesterday straight after she got back from three days at the Coventry District Convention. She has given up even trying to 'encourage' me anymore and we barely even converse. I think that's where this thread is coming from.

Big sigh

• DHL
    DHL
    I saw my Mum yesterday straight after she got back from three days at the Coventry District Convention. She has given up even trying to 'encourage' me anymore and we barely even converse. I think that's where this thread is coming from.

Big sigh

((((((nicolaou))))))

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Some bl**dy antichrist you are, if ya can't even attend an annual apostafest!!!

Terry can at least turn wine into water, and is willing to prove it in Dallas next month - what are your qualifications, other than some scabby mention of an ancient sect in a book you don't even believe in?

Get thee down the M5 to Weston, ya cheap waat!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit