Nicolaou is quite a good name for the Anti-Christ. Very "Omenish"

Bet his real name is Kevin.

• jstalin
    jstalin
    Who wants to be my followers?

Does your sect take homos? :)

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

You aren't the first ......WTS was there before you!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

That's your first warning LT, No criticising the Leader! Step outta line and your heretical arse will be whooped out of the sect! Nah! I'm just kidding, you're alright. {got my eye on you}

jstalin "Does your sect take homos? :)"

Sure, come one come all . . . don't take that the wrong way,, er not that I meant..I mean take it anyway you want. Oh crap.

• JH
    JH

Who is the liar if it is not the one that denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one that denies the Father and the Son. . .(1 John 2:22)

By this definition, the devil isn't an antichrist

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The first rule of digging holes is "if you find yourself in one, stop and throw out the shovel!"

• greendawn
    greendawn

Those verses were directed at the gnostics of the late first century who believed that the flesh and its desire was evil by its very nature and that the Christ could not possibly have come into a material fleshly body.

In essence they were denying the crucifixion and all that meant to the Christian that's why John was so much against them and called antichrists.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Another case for the author of the gospel and the epistles being a different hand?

• Fleur
    Fleur

LOL @ Queenbee...I like your sense of humor! Welcome to the forum!

You can't be the Antichrist, Nic...sorry dude. My family has already declared me the winner and champion of that title LOL I'm willing to share!

:D

*bwhaahahahahah! *snort* *giggle**

I never have been able to master the evil cackle, though.

essie

• greendawn
    greendawn

LT, do you mean that the gospel of John and the three epistles of John were written by different authors? What are the strongest points for this argument?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit