Good News no GREAT NEWS!!!

by Lady Lee 46 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hip Hip Hurray!

I'm so very pleased for you (((ladylee)))! Awright! Way to go! w00t!w00t!w00t!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

WOW look at all those happy dancers!!!

'bout bloody time.
    You can say that again
  • hubert
    hubert

Lady Lee, I hate it when I hear of people getting disabillity when they don't deserve it, but I love to hear it when the person really deserves it. And, you deserve it. I'm so happy for you !!

I hope they can't ever reverse their decision and take it away from you. It's just too bad that you had to "fight" for this decision. So glad you won !!!!

Hubert

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Whoohoo, LadyLee! I know that this must be a BIG relief for you! I'm happy for you! Congratulations!

• Dansk
    Dansk

GREAT STUFF!

Ian

• Confession
    Confession

Congratulations, Lady!

• wednesday
    wednesday

It is a great relief.. It is not good to be disabled, but now at least you will be able to care for yourself and have money for medicine. I dont' know how it works in canada, but here after 2 yrs on disability you qualify for medicare. while not wonderful, it does help.

I can still do the happy dance, only a slow one. so doing a slow happy dance for you,

cngrats, you are a good person,and deserve this.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congrats, the joy that comes after success from a long and difficult effort is more intense and fulfilling. You deserve and are entitled to receive those benefits.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    It is a great relief.. It is not good to be disabled, but now at least you will be able to care for yourself and have money for medicine. I dont' know how it works in canada, but here after 2 yrs on disability you qualify for medicare. while not wonderful, it does help.

Yeah being disabled is no picnic but my income will more than double. Yesterday I was on Social Assitance which is pitiful. The extra income will be a blessing and remonve many worries.

Right now Social Assistance pays for my medications. But it only pays for some and not others. My doctor wants me on vitamins, calcium and I should be taking glucosamine and chondtriotin for my arthritis but those are not on the list of things they will pay for. Now I can get those. The one big med that might really help me with the pain, Gabapentin is only paid if it is for epilepsy. With the extra income I might be able to pay for that myself.

And just having a little extra money will be so good instead of always saying I can't afford that so forget that or that or that.

• Nathan Natas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit