Your Gift/Talent (or similar)

by KW13 62 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I have a reasonable singing voice

I find that i am really good with technology, i learn that stuff quickly.

• Mary
    Mary

I'm artistic and can paint scenary quite nicely. I'm also a fairly good writer (am currently writing my first screenplay) and am a good cook. Have a good sense of humour....(uh, just in case you didn't notice).

• KW13
    KW13

cool! Let us know how that goes

You have a good sense of humour, i agree. That is why your in with the 'in' people and not hanging around with luna

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Well....I can draw.;P

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/l/i/liliane/liliane.html

Other then that....hmmm, I don't. I'm a good listener, is that a talent?lol

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

wow Lily, you are most awesome with the talent!!

• Mary
    Mary

I agree! Lilycurly you have an enormous talent there! I'm not very good at drawing people----I can do scenery much better.

• luna2
    luna2

Why can't I do this? I absolutely cannot think of anything I'm talented at enough to mention. LOL This can be a real problem, you know? Like on employee reviews when they ask you to list what you do well...I panic and then go blank.

• KW13
    KW13

Well you seem to be a very nice person

Lily - they are like WOW

• luna2
    luna2

Thank you, KW sweetie. Yah, I'm nice...like vanilla ice cream. 'cept that's not a "talent" Wait...I thought of one. I can read fast...I can easily go through two books a day. WHOO HOO! What a fabulously useless "talent". lol

Lily, your drawings are AWESOME!

• KW13
    KW13
    Thank you, KW sweetie. Yah, I'm nice...like vanilla ice cream. 'cept that's not a "talent" Wait...I thought of one. I can read fast...I can easily go through two books a day. WHOO HOO! What a fabulously useless "talent". lol

i'm not sure that you being a nice person is useless. people need someone who is there to listen, pay attention and offer some suggestions or help them feel better ya know?. you strike me as that kind of person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit