Your Gift/Talent (or similar)

by KW13 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

EDIT: Whoops, Dupe. So I guess maybe I should come up with another talent....um....I'm an independent thinker HAHA - don't ask dubs though if this is a talent because they will say 'NO! *Gasp*" Independent Girl

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    I can type 80 words per minute.

(That sounds like a really sad "talent" but it is useful for my work ....)

Girl

wish that was a talent I had!

I still use two fingers and my thumb for the spaces. Still trying to master CAPS without using only the left shit key which means I am tangling myself up all the time as I cross my hands to get shift and a letter on that side of the keyboard

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    wish that was a talent I had!

I still use two fingers and my thumb for the spaces. Still trying to master CAPS without using only the left shit key which means I am tangling myself up all the time as I cross my hands to get shift and a letter on that side of the keyboard

Thanks, Lady Lee, but that's why I oftentimes have these HUGE posts that are most definitely boring for all of you to try and sift through.

• KW13
    KW13

some really good talents, skills e.t.c

stop putting yourselves down

(BTW MARY - i wont reply to your text messages to my phone anymore, mum says your dirty and too old for me)

• luna2
    luna2
    me thinks KW wants ta ask you out, but he jes doesn't know how.....too fixated on what Gumby does for a livin'

Uhhhhh, maybe that would have been true 30 some odd years ago. LOL This isn't Harold and Maurde, yanno, Mary, you silly.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I am kind of a jack of all trades, master of none but some of the things I have been complimented on:
    Motivational speaking
    singing
    massage (almost professional-I'd need to go back to school for 6 months to get RMT designation)
    Acting/Voice overs
    I dabble with woodworking but wouldn't say I am great at it yet.
    Cooking
    Uzzah
    PS - Lily those drawings are amazing! I can barely print legibly never mind actually drawing. I have no talent whatsever in that regard and am in awe of those who do! Same thing with piano, I don't have the dexterity to play but admire those with that kind of talent.

edited because ty]ping is not one of my talents

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Well I'm a pro wrestler, and I think I'm pretty good at video editing.

here's me wrestling (I'm the one with long hair and yellow tights)

http://ecwu.com/pittman/video/kilgorenww.wmv

and my video editing can be seen here..

http://www.thencwonline.net/media.html

Also my wrestling is in those videos, pretty much any guy with long hair slamming into something incredibly hard is me.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

singing and writing. I was in choir in school and pretty much anything involving creative writing I did really well. Haha, when I was in a Medical Assistance class, I did fairly ok on the medical things and whatnot, but scored an A on my paper regarding the Plague. Thankfully for the public I didn't go into the medical field.

BSoM

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm good at anything that is not artistic or athletic.

W

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I'm really good at backing up a trailer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit