A Chance to Wreck The Society.....

by metatron 56 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

well no posing necessary, just mail it out and let them read for themselves.

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are themselves playing/using lots of dirty tricks so why not do that to them they deserve it to the full. It's an all out propaganda war.

• glitter
    glitter

well no posing necessary, just mail it out and let them read for themselves. Exactly.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Thanks, Glitter. I had the impression metatron was just tossing out an idea in raw, uncut form. I didn't think the first post was regarded as establishing the required modus operandi. If so, then yes, posing as Jehovah's Witnesses would be dishonest.

However, stating "Jehovah's Witnesses teach that God is going to kill you and your children soon if you refuse to become Jehovah's Witnesses," is not only accurate, it is published and public record.

I like Wednesday's idea of going to local religious centers and informing them. I have been doing this locally.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Jourles
    Jourles

Well AS, you asked if there was any dishonesty afoot in Met's suggestion:

by posing as Witnesses, these tracts may be sent to various people and groups with accompanying letters

warning them that "God is going to kill you and your children soon!"

If that isn't dishonesty, I don't know what is. First off, posing as someone you're not is dishonest. Secondly, writing a letter to an unknown person telling them that God is going to kill them and their children is a little over the top in my opinion. Sure, it may give the intended victim recipient the idea that JW's are whacked, but if it gets sent to a "public" office(are we talking about gov't here?) this possibly could be viewed as a threat. What if it were to backfire and the FBI was to get involved? Are your fingerprints 'out there?' What if the FBI contacted the WTS and then they pointed the FBI to this site or this thread? Do you not think they could find the person responsible for suggesting this idea in the first place? This is not something I'm sure any one of us would want to find out.

Now sending a *real* letter along with the tract explaining the jw stance would be kosher. I wouldn't suggest using threats in it, or having any mention of killing the children of the recipient.(again, that's just over the top to me)

We are doing enough damage to the WTS by employing honest and ethical theocratic warfare. We do not need to use threats, physical or legal(like the WTS legal dept uses to harass us webmasters), to achieve our objective.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I vote with the "let them hang by their own petard" crowd.

If and when the demise occurs, it will be so much more satisfying if the only tactic used was the "truth."

• rebel8
    rebel8

One way to use the idea in the op without utilizing "black propaganda".....Use their own words against them........

In addition to a letter discussing the current "false religion" campaign, here are some brochures you can send to your local media and to human rights organizations. If there is a new brochure from the WTS that goes along with the new campaign and it's sufficiently strong/bizarre, include it as an example.

Brochure: Are JWs Rational?

Brochure: Are JWs Loving?

• glitter
    glitter

However, stating "Jehovah's Witnesses teach that God is going to kill you and your children soon if you refuse to become Jehovah's Witnesses," is not only accurate, it is published and public record.

Yep, I totally agree with this.

I don't anticipate the tract will be *anything* other than "Jehovah loves His children and so He wants you to worship Him so you can hug lions for all eternity!" fluff. I don't think they would be dumb enough to put anything inflamatory in the hands of Joe Public. So it's our responsibility to get the truth out to people we come in contact with... is there any place for dishonesty where the *real* truth is concerned?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I like this idea!!!

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

f-f,

i agree with you wholeheartedly and believe this is something both the jws and many on this forum lose sight of. in the larger scope of things, in a world population of approx. 6,500,000,000 maybe 30,000,000(including witnesses, ex-witnesses, relatives, loved ones etc.) have any interest in the jehovah's witnesses. even fewer have any interest in the politics of apostasy. they don't care about them and they don't care about us. the idea that you can "educate" the 6,470,000,000 people who don't know or care about jws and that they will help us "wreck the society" is silly at best.

j2s of the pimple on a pimple on finally-free's left asscheek class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit