feel kinda sick and shaky

by Merry Magdalene 49 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

(((Merry)))

So sorry. Keep it together hon.

• bem
    bem

Oh ((((((((Merry And daughter))))))) Sorry you are going this I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Dorothy

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Sorry to hear that (((((((((((((Merry))))))))))))))

Hope you find some sparks of eternity in your moments with her. The kind that make sense, if not of, at least in spite of years of crap.

I'm sure your daughter will be able to both help and benefit. Children deal so much better with reality.

Take care

• Gill
    Gill

((((((((((((( Merry and Daughter ))))))))))))))

Sorry that you have been through so much...and now this.

Thinking of you both

Gill

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

(((((Merry))))) I'm so sorry you are having to go through this now.

I have a feeling I'll get a simular call one day soon...

lisa

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

((( Merry & daughter )))

and ((( lisavegas )))

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I pray for a wall of protection around you all against negative influences.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

{{{{hugs}}}}

Godspeed!

• luna2
    luna2

So sorry to hear about your mom, Merry. I'm glad you will get a chance to say goodbye to her. Its very sad that it takes a crisis for the barriers to come down.

((((Merry))))

• KW13
  • freedomlover
    freedomlover

(((((MERRY))))))

this is the kind of sick joke the f'ed up universe throws our way sometimes.......and you just feel sick, shaky, and want to scream.

I am sooo sorry. I think it's very wise and mature of you to go see her. I have a feeling you and your mom may get some peace in your relationship at this point in the game. It's amazing how much someone can change when they feel they are at the end. I hope you and your daughter find the time with your mom peace inducing. :)

where is your mom at that you have to travel to her? PM me your email address so we can talk if you need to......I'll send you my number.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit