I fired the Watchtower Society

by LeftBehind 25 Replies latest jw friends

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I wish I would have thought of that!! That was great!!!

Grissom--Start another thread, or better yet, get a life somewhere else. Hope your clutter is packed and gone. You are required to leave the premises at once.

shelley

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Your a girl i could learn to love! What a complete 180. I wish you and your brother all the very best. Its sad about your family, I'm sorry they are taking the shunning option.

grissom6471 you said:

But I fire all of you Anti-Witnesses.

Glad to hear. I guess this means we won't have to read any more of your ramblings.

What a great day this has turned out to be!!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Congradulations! Here's to an excellent buisness decision!

• Poztate
    Poztate

Grow up.

Grissom...You are an ASS...And I will add a YOUNG ASS at that. In the history of the society the WTBTS was always at the root of power. It was only with the reorganization that JW"s as a religion and WTBTS as a business tried to put a little distance between themselves.Why don't you study a little history of the org.It is all out there you know or are you afraid to look and learn.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

You can be proud of looking out for your brother, it is terrible that JWs have no heart and could possibly reject their own family. I wish you all the best, and remember we are here for you when you are feeling down about the treatment you will get at the hands of your family and ex friends.

• serendipity
    serendipity

IF you ignore it, it will go away.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Like your style. Fire em they've broken Gods laws no one is above the law.

Nailing your DA letter to the door reminds me of Martin Luther nailing his thingamagigy to the door of the Catholic Church.

Love it.

Best wishes with the rest of it.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Congrats!! You'll likely wake up tomorrow and go "Oh my gawd what have I" ... then you will feel the lightness on your shoulders take a deep breath and say "I'm free. I'm finally free." Damn it feels goods.
    I prayed for peace of mind for 11 years while serving at Bethel. I didn't find it until I walked out of the Kingdom Hall for the last time and said I'm through with this.
    I've looked back fondly at many memories but will never go back to the world of lies, conditional like (it was never love), and hypocrisy.
    ahhhhh freedom.
    I sincerely hope you and your brother are the trend for the rest of your family. But even if not, I am certain you will always love them despite their beliefs not because of them. Nice moral high ground to be standing on!
    Uzzah

• poodlehead
    poodlehead

That is great! I am so happy for you. Well partially happy. I wish things were different with your family, but you had to expect that. But you made us all laugh if that makes any difference.

take care

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi:

I think it was great what you did.

The elders and WTS think they can use scare tactics on everyone and pressure them into submission to their ways.

You showed them who's really boss.

Good for you..............do not despair.

You will find as each day goes by how really free you are. Remember Jesus Christ admonishment at John 8:32: " and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free".

Ronin1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit