I fired the Watchtower Society

by LeftBehind 25 Replies latest jw friends

• LeftBehind
    LeftBehind

A lot has happened since I last posted. I was caught associating with my apostate brother at my own house. We were eating together. You know what a sin. So anyway I was verbally summoned to a JC by the local village idioits elders. I don't think they wrote any letters because I threatened to put them on the internet. I canceled twice on them and finally stood them up on the third time. I went to the KH and posted on the door telling them I fired the Watchtower Society as my religion. I certainly was not going to submit myself to a JC. My letter went like this:

To whom it may concern,

Give this message to the Watchtower Bible and Crap Society: "YOU'RE FIRED".

Sincerely,

Niki P.

The announcement is going to be made tonight that I am no longer one of JW's. I got a final e-mail from the family telling me that from now on they will have nothing to do with me. I knew that would happen and prepared myself for it.

One thing that I would have done different is not let my family violate my privacy the way they did. They were digging through my trash. To any newbies who are exiting and being harassed there concern for you I think is a way to guilt trip and control you. I put up with way too much. I let them get away with it because I knew how upset they were. It's NOT normal behaviour to dig in someones trash and do drivebys your house or show up at all hours of the day and night. You have the right to be left in peace and you are doing them no favors letting them get away with such behavior. I wish I had stood up for myself more.

So anyway I am officially free. YAYEE!!!!

• jstalin
    jstalin

Congratulations.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

And you have me in tears!

WOW! What a difference a few months will make, eh? I am so glad you chose not to sacrifice your brother on the altar of loyalty to the organization.

((((LeftBehind)))) I am so sorry your family decided to sacrifice you on that altar, but maybe they will choose differently later. After all, you did, and you never thought you would have.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Congratulations, Leftbehind.

I love your letter.

Sorry, you have to deal with the family shunning you. Like AuldSoul said, someday they might change their tune.

Loruhamah

• LeftBehind
    LeftBehind
    I am so sorry your family decided to sacrifice you on that altar, but maybe they will choose differently later. After all, you did, and you never thought you would have.

I certainly hope so. There are some thinkers in my family. I think a cousin of mine might be seeing the light. He said there has to be something to it if both my brother and I left. For his sake I hope he keeps researching.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    To whom it may concern,

Give this message to the Watchtower Bible and Crap Society: "YOU'RE FIRED".

I'm sorry but this is just the funniest DA letter I've ever read. And the best laugh I've had all day.

I hope that doesn't offend you at all because I really do think it's criminal how the WTS tears families apart. I know remember your very first post and how angry you were. I hope your DA notice was healing for you and truly believe that you have chosen the 'morally-correct' path. You chose to respect your brother as a lovable human being.

It's a shame that the rest of your family is not.

Now on to planning and enjoying the rest of your life.

Congrats.

-Denise.

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

Grow up.

It is amazing how you people can't read:

watchtower.org

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. is a legal organization in use by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Noone seems to comprehend that.

But I fire all of you Anti-Witnesses.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh! Thanks for clarifying that Grissom. What exactly can you use that legally established entity to do? I'm fascinated.

Or did you mean by certain, select Jehovah's Witnesses? If so, weren't these select ones chosen, by those who were chosen, etc., by those who were the Board of Directors of that legal entity at one time? Didn't they call themselves the "Society" until only very recently in their history?

Do Jehovah's Witnesses use this legal instrument or do the recently divorced corporate heads use the entity? Be honest, now. God is watching you.

AuldSoul

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

LEFT BEHIND ; I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU you posted a proclaimation on their door. screw you your fired. they are nothing but a bunch of dopes.

• uninformed
    uninformed
    Grow up.

It is amazing how you people can't read:

watchtower.org

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc. is a legal organization in use by Jehovah's Witnesses.

Noone seems to comprehend that.

Grissom,

We accept your firing. Now, clean out your desk and get the hell out of here.

Uninformed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit