onacruse's (Craig's) Story of his life

by Rescripting_myself 18 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Our elder daughter still hasn't been in touch in three years!

Dansk:

I understand, my friend! Still, we send our warmest to you hoping it may in some help the hurt.

Cheers, my brother,

Ozzie

• Dansk
    Dansk

OZZIE: ((((((((((((Manly Hugs))))))))))))

Thank you! It means a lot and I am comforted by your words. I know that you have real empathy.

BTW, how is your family now? Last I recall was when you were in hospital and your children visited you. Has it all turned out for the best? Have they left the Org?

Love,

Ian

• Rescripting_myself
    Rescripting_myself

Craig

Thank you for the update. I'll be on the look-out for the continuation of your story. Hope u can get the time 4 it sooner rather than latter. All the best.

lisa,

Perhaps going "back" to the future would be very useful to our healing assuming we would be able to see the eventual outcomes of our journies before we take all the steps! What's your take?

RM

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Craig, good to hear from you again, I've missed you

Linda

• deeskis
    deeskis

(((((craig))))

Your story was one that I first noticed when I discovered ExJW internet sites, I was so happy when I read about your happy ending, I've been waiting for the final installment. Best wishes, I hope you're in a good place right now........

I'd love to hear the rest of your story when you feel up to it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I suspect Craigie is suffering from writer's block. I can relate. Writing about my life re-opened old wounds and forced me to revisit my motives. It's a painful process, not easily rushed. I read that writers are some of the bravest people on earth because they bare their soul for public scrutiny. And the public is not always kind.

To satisfy (or tease) your appetite somewhat, here's my collection of Onacruse/Bikerchic romance threads. I was there. It was loads of fun to watch.

"Bikerchic, dare I mention what your most famous contribution to the board is? Oops! Too late. "

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/20/38153/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/42793/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/43093/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/44209/1.ashx

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Oh my, Craig will be beside himself as he has mentioned a few times that he's probably been gone so long and so long forgotten here. I'll show him this thread tonight and just maybe he'll get inspired by Jehoberâ„¢ again to do some writing.

(((((jgnat))))) love you are too much! I did notice that even with Craig's many months absence here and me posting away he still has more posts than I do! Blabber mouth! LOL

onacruse

Since 03-Jul-02 14:47 Jul 3, 2002
    Posts7337

Average 4.91 Posts per day

See Post History of this member

See Topic History of this member
    Aliasbikerchic
    Location Aruba
    Membership4 y 11 m 12 d

Since 23-Aug-01 17:21 Aug 24, 2001
    Posts5851
    Average 3.24 Posts per day

See Post History of this member

See Topic History of this member

Maybe an update from me is in order so I'll try to fill in some of the blanks of the past year or so.

As Craig says 'life is grand'.....we've really managed to put all the JW stuff behind us and are feeling, thinking and acting as if we never were part of that life sucking cult. We bought a house and are having fun making it ours, and getting involved in our neighborhood watch program, just this week enjoyed a b-b-que block party getting to know our neighbors better.

Walking the dog our newest addition to our family, he brings us much joy such a sweet pup and provides us with endless entertainment and exercise! Sadly we lost our kitty Farkel this spring and our two birds.....

Speaking of exercise Craig recently bought a road bike and we are now cycling together! Who woulda thought? LOL We participated in the LiveStrong ride event last week (as volunteers) but Craig is determined that next year we will ride! Whoa boy! Lots of life style changes going on for us, much needed and going a long way to making living great.

Whenever I see the threads about what JWD has meant to you, well for me it's meant more than I can even begin to say it's a whole new book chapter and verse in my life which is scripted every day by just living and loving what I'm doing and who I'm with which couldn't have happened without JWD. Life does go on and gets better everyday as we put the JW stuff behind us.....out with the old in with the new!

I'll leave the finishing chapters of Craig's life up to him to write when he feels up to it and has the time.....I know he'll be surprised anyone asked, but thanks y'all mean a lot to us!

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Craig and Kate.

Thanks for the update. I really enjoyed your company a couple of years ago.
    I was in Oregon last year, but was unable to come and visit.
    I'm glad to have met people like you and as for me I consider you my friends.
    Hope to see you again soon.

Andy.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I just love happy endings.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit