onacruse's (Craig's) Story of his life

by Rescripting_myself 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Rescripting_myself
    Rescripting_myself

What became of Craig's story of his life after he submitted it's 17th episode on Nov 5, 2005? That's the last episode I find of it. Anybody who can enlighten me of what happened after that? I notice that Craig posted his last post on JWD on Dec 1, 2006. What became of him?

RM

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

He may not have been able to continue the story. I never heard. I feel pretty sure he's still okay, or bikerchic would have let us know.

I have wondered what happened to the story, too...but I don't want him to feel pressured into offering the rest if it is too uncomfortable to rehash.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• wednesday
    wednesday

so glad someone started this thread. I never knew all that about ona, and it gave me a chilling look into Bethel. Ona is a gentle kind sincere honest to a T person. I was stunned when I read how they left him out on the 'farm' and he had no decent clothes and his hair had grown to shoulder length. How could someone just leave a young man out there to fend for himself like that.? He was a true believer and trusted God completely.

I too wanted to read the rest of story and was looking for it today.

one thing I noted about reading his story was jws will forgive you anything if you are one of them, the "in ' crowd" have connections with co/do etc. they like you. if you are not, they will use the first thing you do to throw you out.

• nsrn
    nsrn

Wow! Read his stuff for the first time today...what a fantastic story, and what a fantastic writer!!!! Is there more somewhere?????

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello y'all!

I've been extremely busy this last few months (working out of town), and haven't had time but to take just a quick glance at JWD now and then. And, to be honest, I needed to take a break from "reliving" my ill-fortuned 40 years of JWism. However, I do intend to finish my story (hopefully soon), especially because it has a happy ending.

My best to all of you.

Craig

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    especially because it has a happy ending.

awe shucks honey.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

wb Craig.

There's been a few of us asking about ya, recently (on and off the board).

Hope all is well

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    I notice that Craig posted his last post on JWD on Dec 1, 2006. What became of him?

Wonder how he did that? Is he back to the future?

lisa

• jgnat
    jgnat

Thanks for checking in, buddy.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Goodness, Craig:

my ill-fortuned 40 years of JWism

And I thought I was badly done to having been associated for 19 years!

Our elder daughter still hasn't been in touch in three years!

GREAT hearing from you again, buddy!

Are you and your missus going to E-man's BBQ? It would be lovely to meet you!!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit