Guantanamo Bay Suicides - a PR Move

by eyeslice 131 Replies latest jw friends

• IW
    IW

Gregor,

Are you or your wife adherents of Islam, Simon? That would explain a lot.

That says a ream of stuff about you buddy! Can't you defend your position without this crap?

Guess not.

• clovis
    clovis

How come if someone wants to keep murderous lunatics locked up we suddenly are Bush supporters? I hate Bush and his corrupt, immoral regime. Bush & co. has nothing to do with common sense telling a person that these Muslim fanatics are dangerous and if dead the world would be much better off. I respect and support our troops and am sad they are fighting this stuipid war.

I remember the Beruit bombings, the 1st. Trade center attack, and countless other suicide bombing and attacks way before anyone knew Ol Dubya was around. These people hate everything we hold dear. They treat women like dogs, brain wash their kids, actually live to die in some f--ked up jihad. You'll be kissing the ground 3 times a day and showering once a year if they ever control the world, count on it all the way!

If you think we should let these idiots loose, agree to live with them or at least in their fine country. If not, your really just blowing hot air and no one is impressed with your liberal goody two shoes hype.

• IW
    IW

Clovis,

Bush & co. has nothing to do with common sense telling a person that these Muslim fanatics are dangerous and if dead the world would be much better off.

You don't like "Bush & co." but you trust "Bush & co." to decide who is guilty or innocent without a trial?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

The government is only telling what it wants to hear; I'd probably commit suicide too if I were stuck in Gitmo Bay with a bunch of GI's telling me what to do.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Gregor,

Are you or your wife adherents of Islam, Simon? That would explain a lot.

That says a ream of stuff about you buddy! Can't you defend your position without this crap?

Guess not.

IW, Why is this 'crap'? It's an honest question. It was prompted by the very consistent position of Simon against the US in any and all circumstances. All that is necessary is an accusation, from any source, but esp. anti-American/anti-Bush and Simon is right there having bought it lock stock and barrel. Are you implying that a follower of Islam is a bad person? I think you are a suck-up, arse kissing twit. Do you deny it??.....Guess not. (LOL)

• IW
    IW

Gregor, buddy, lol

IW, Why is this 'crap'? It's an honest question.
    Honest question? lol No, buddy, it was a racist remark. lol
    It was prompted by the very consistent position of Simon against the US in any and all circumstances.
    Millions of loyal Americans disagree with the U.S. government. Even more millions of Europeans disagree with the U.S. government that does not mean they are "adherents of Islam."

All that is necessary is an accusation, from any source, but esp. anti-American/anti-Bush and Simon is right there having bought it lock stock and barrel.

At least half of America is anti/Bush even his own party has tired of him.

Are you implying that a follower of Islam is a bad person?
    Hey! If that's what floats your boat believe it, friend! lol
    I think you are a suck-up, arse kissing twit. Do you deny it??.....Guess not. (LOL)
    *See comment above. Have fun and remember boats don't float too long. IW

• Gregor
    Gregor

Islam is a religion, not a race.

Whatever "floats my boat" ? You high school kids and your clever expressions! Lawdamercy!

The Bush administration is our government for a couple more years and I'm glad of that. Funny how you armchair diplomats and potential world leaders have got things all figured out. Long on critique, short on ideas.

Well, at least I'm still your buddy. Our Buddy-ship means a lot to me.

• IW
    IW

Gregor,

Whatever "floats my boat" ? You high school kids and your clever expressions! Lawdamercy!

Well, at least I'm still your buddy. Our Buddy-ship means a lot to me.

Me too, friend!

IW

• Gregor
    Gregor

Well, it was a nice weekend. Lots of yardwork is now done! Thunderstorms due tonight.

IW, I enjoyed our banter. Have a great week!

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Who cares if the murderous scum kill themselves? Give them the pill or the rope or a gas oven or whatever it takes. The world will be a better place. As far as the hell of Guantanamo goes, most of the prisoners that have been released said it was a great place. The "hellhole" is pure lefty propaganda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit