4 JW's KILLED by TRAIN out in SERVICE

by DannyHaszard 48 Replies latest social current

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine

Sorry to be a jerk, but what happened to "trust in Jehovah, and he will provide"???

These people were in service to the almighty

This is certainly sad, but I agree.

Another case of God getting credit for everything good, but never getting blamed for the bad.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Story is tragic and sad, but of course if it would have happened when they were skipping field service,

well you know the rest.......

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Sad and sorrowful. Jesus wept.

Blueblades

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This always messed with my mind, what is the point of praying if even when people are doing his own work he does not save them?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A tragic accident is a tragic accident - even if we disagreed with what they were doing that day. No wise dub ever claims divine protection - life had proven that to false from time to time

Another case of God getting credit for everything good, but never getting blamed for the bad

Why blame god because this girl maybe stalled her car? Conversely , Why credit God if she had got it going in the nick of time? I never thought like that even when I was a dub.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

What a sad and awful tragedy for the families and for the driver of the vehicle.

• G Money
    G Money

Its sad but... had they been in bed sleeping and not in service, they would have survived! Kind of an opposite of the assembly BS where everyone not in service or meetings has an untimely demise.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It is sad but you know what the local dubs will be saying to their families: don't worry they will soon be with us because the new system is just round the corner. Unfortunately this is false expectations.

They died serving a devious manmade organisation while thinking they were serving God.

• juni
    juni

Tragedies like this one can happen to anyone. That's very sad.

I remember once when out in service w/a group of sisters that we came sooooo close to being hit by a car. The driver was busy yacking and turning around in her seat conversing w/ones in the back. I was in the front w/her. She started pulling out and was going to turn in front of an oncoming car. We would've been in a terrible accident if I had't yelled for her to stop. After she pulled herself together, she thanked me and apologized to the rest of the group. I hope she learned by that close ordeal.

When I was in a group, I always paid attention to the traffic because I didn't want someone to get hurt while the driver was talking.

Juni

• Satanus
    Satanus

Authorities say they still don't know why the car was on the railroad tracks when the train came through.

Trainwitnessing?

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit