foods that contain blood

by loosie 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• loosie
    loosie

Ok I have googled this and can't find a list of foods that contain blood.

I have learned from this board that chocolate, milk and hotdogs contain blood.

Does anyone know of more or when I can find a list of foods that contain blood?

I would love to see some friends of mine change their diet....lol

• bob1999
    bob1999

Sure. Get a nice steak and leave it on a plate on the counter for about 3 hours. All that red stuff on the plate....that's blood.

• moanzy
    moanzy

Blood Sausage---ha!

Moanzy

• juni
    juni
    I have learned from this board that chocolate, milk and hotdogs contain blood.

What loosie? That must've been posted by Uncle, Doc, Gumbster, or some other .

Blood soup

• loosie
    loosie
    That must've been posted by Uncle, Doc, Gumbster,

You mean I am not to trust these people?!?!?!....lol

• Poztate
    Poztate

How about powdered eggs...Think about it. Eggs get candled to see if they have blood spots.Do they then throw them out if they do ???

They use them in cake mixes etc and nobody thinks anything about it.

• gumby
    gumby

Mothers milk for her baby has more blood in it than the WTBTS allows in a transfusion. Seriously.

Now then, you guys tryin to demunise my chocolate wax in my shinnin buisness ain't gettin no free aposashine even if you beg me. So there!

Gumby

• Robdar
    Robdar

Chocolate contains blood? Any proof please?

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Has any JW actually considered what makes "red meat" red? My mother used to say "oh, that's just the meat juices," which is really, really silly now that I think about it in retrospect.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Chocolate contains blood? Any proof please?

I have No proof But I heard that there was blood in Chocolate Milk, cause they used the "B" Grade Milk that had blood in it, and used the coloring of the chocolate to mask it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit