I disassociated myself today....June 8, 2006

by arwen 35 Replies latest jw friends

• arwen
    arwen

I did it. I wrote a letter to some personal friends in the congregation and enclosed the letter from the UN. I also wrote a short disassociation letter to four elders and enclosed the UN letter as well. I delivered them to the mailboxes and also mailed a couple. The Thursday meeting tonight should be interesting for them. Next week is the DC so they will probably not announce it till after that. I am free at last! I will copy the letter later tonight when I calm down....

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    I did it. I wrote a letter to some personal friends in the congregation and enclosed the letter from the UN. I also wrote a short disassociation letter to four elders and enclosed the UN letter as well. I delivered them to the mailboxes and also mailed a couple. The Thursday meeting tonight should be interesting for them. Next week is the DC so they will probably not announce it till after that. I am free at last! I will copy the letter later tonight when I calm down....

Well done you!!!!

Liberating isn't it?!!! Look forward to reading it when you calm down!

Brit xx

• Brigid
    Brigid

Arwen,

Congratulations on stepping into freedom.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Love and Light,

~Brigid

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Congratulations arwen, and welcome to freedom!!

• Fleur
    Fleur

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

After the initial euphoria wears off...you will probably go through a huge and dizzying range of emotions...we're here to listen if you need to talk them through!

A momentous occasion, indeed...welcome to life!!!

hugs

essie

• freetosee
    freetosee

I look forward to your letter, since I am not D'F yet and like the idea of posting the UN issue to different members.

freetosee

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Arwen - Awesome!!

...And you are only on post 164. Congratulations.

Hey - JWIC sould have a site that tracks that stat. Average number of post it takes on JWD to disassociate....as opposed to average number of hours it takes to get someone baptized......

Schne_

• Balsam
    Balsam

It can feel so good, so confusing, and your emotions will be all over the place probably for a bit. Most of all you will just feel great.

• Bryan
    Bryan

GO GIRL!

• greendawn
    greendawn

You will be free from now on from an org that claims to be from God but is in fact profoundly alienated from his life and spirit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit