** July 15 WT: Do NOT murmur against the "faithful and discreet slave" **

by truthseeker 36 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Hi, I know they've lamented those who fault find the Society's teachings before, but this time it's different - it's so open and frank.

They might as well say that some brothers find it difficult to accept 607 and 1914, which are making a bit of a come back.

I guess the deaths of the original GB members will make no difference to the org - they have puppets put in their place who are yes men.

JW facts, very true - we live in interesting times. Also consider that TWICE they've tried to shut down two exJW websites within months of each other.

They know what's going on and they're desparate.

Only a Satanic mind could see all this and STILL frighten the flock into submission with OT examples of murmuring.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

HA Ha ha *sigh * Thanks, needed that.

It is wise to seek the help of Christian elders. Prayer, personal study, and association with fellow believers can also help to remove doubts and deepen our appreciation for the faith-strengthening Bible truths we have learned through Jehovah's channel of communication.

.... Ummm, no, that didn't help this sister.

• heathen
    heathen
    Prayer, personal study, and association with fellow believers can also help to remove doubts

Sure as long as you only study WTBTS approved articles . You know the ones that say the WTBTS is the way the truth and light of the wolrd over and over again ....................... yadda yadda blah blah ....

• sf
    sf
    murmuring is often caused by a lack of understanding of God's way of doing things. The

Creator progressively reveals truths to his people. Hence, our understanding of the Scriptures is bound to be refined from time to time. The vast majority of

Jehovah's people rejoice over such refinements. A few become "righteous overmuch" and resent the changes. Pride may play a role, and some fall into the trap

of independent thinking. Whatever the reason, such murmuring is hazadrous, since it can draw us into the world and its ways.

LOL!! Jesus Christ TED, how much more terroristic in nature can you guys get up there?

LOL!!!

sKally

• sir82
    sir82
    Such murmuring is often caused by a lack of understanding of God's way of doing things.

speaking for myself...

I have no problem with "God's way of doing things". My problem lies in the way the organization decides to do things about which God has chosen to remain silent (blood fractions, higher education, judical committees, restrictions, etc. etc. ad infinitum)

• LDH
    LDH
    15 Emanuel, for instance, was a Witness who found fault with some of the things he read in publications of "the faithful and discreet slave." (Matthew 24:45) He

stopped reading our Christian literature and eventually told the elders of the local congregation that he no longer wished to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Within a short time, however, Emanuel came to realize that the teachings of Jehovah's organization were correct after all. He contacted the Witnesses, admitted

his mistake, and was reinstated as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. As a result, he again became a happy man.

Note to lurkers: READ BETWEEN THE LINES>

If, like Emanuel, you leave the organization then it is CRITICAL that you have friends or a support network already in play. What really happened to our friend Emanuel is that he realized it wasn't the truth, and disassociated himself with little or no homework or exit strategy.

Because his entire social support system was ripped from under him, Emanuel decided it was better to ignore those doubts than it was to be friendless. He ripped his balls off and handed them on a silver platter to the Borg in order to have 'friends' again.

How sad!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow. That's all I really have to say. Wow.

They're losing their grip, and they know it. The walls are starting to crumble. There's only so many times you can tell people that the walls ARE NOT crumbling. When they physically see it, they'll start to run before they get crushed.

• lawrence
    lawrence

All you apostate slime, remember what happened to Korah, or is it Koresh? Anyhow, I loved this one:

Such murmuring is often caused by a lack of understanding of God's way of doing things.

There is more understanding on this board than in the borg, we UNDERSTAND. The publishing company is up in flames, and the money is coming in slowly - HOORAY!

• RachelHall
    RachelHall
    of independent thinking. Whatever the reason, such murmuring is hazadrous, since it can draw us into the world and its ways.

They actually came right out and said...NO Independent thinking? Unbelieveable!

• KW13
    KW13

thats crazy, why can't jw's SEE THAT ITS NONSENSE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit