Nuclear attack in New York on June 9 or 10?

by RR 57 Replies latest social current

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

LDH: Maybe they should be measuring by middle eastern time!

• LDH
    LDH

LOL, well I'm not much of a drinker but I am on my second glass of Gewurztraminer and I am trying to wait 20 more minutes CD, but it ain't working.....

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

LDH: If you can still say or spell Gerwertzwhatever then you be fine!

• LDH
    LDH

CG,

I have given my all in sacrifice for my friends. I wanted to be the first with fast breaking news of a NUCLEAR STRIKE on NYC.

Alas, I can do no more. I really tried to stay up to midnight so I could be the first on scene with an apology to RR!

I leave you in CG's fine, capable hands.

Lisa

Two glasses is one too many Class

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm watching the early morning news, but nothing much seems to have happened apart from England winning their first game in the world cup.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    LOL, well I'm not much of a drinker but I am on my second glass of Gewurztraminer

LOL lisa, I almost called you on that after I saw your "No Weaves" post on the "I want a No blood card" thread

• LDH
    LDH

OK all can u stand it, the 4 year old just cruised over here and wants to add something\ (he's only awake because I wanted to spend the last ten minutes of humanity with him. )

julius says:

;

;

;

;

;

\\

MN n

m

nm\b

h//

• LDH
    LDH
    LOL lisa, I almost called you on that after I saw your "No Weaves" post on the "I want a No blood card" thread

Ya like that huh smalls.....

• LDH
    LDH

WHATEVA.....

Lisa

Notes Time and remembers promises Class

• aniron
    aniron

but in fact they are a group that has splintered off the Jehovah's Witnesses . . . . . The leader/prophet is a man called Gordon Ritchie

I knew a Jehovah's Witness name Gordon Ritchie in the Abington, Northampton congregation in England. He was convicted and imprisoned for sexually abusing his granddaughters. Like James Barrat, who I have written about lately, Ritchie has also been reinstated and moved to another congregation.

I do not know or suggest that these two Gordon Ritchies are one and the same man.

I was told that this website was run by an ex-JW called Gordon Ritchie.

http://www.truebiblecode.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit