Nuclear attack in New York on June 9 or 10?

by RR 57 Replies latest social current

  • blondie

    Is that 6/9 or 6/10, this year?

    There's always next year if they miss the year.


  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

    Verily spake free2beme:

    I predict that something bad may happen in the future.

    Wow, that is like TOTALLY spooky! How did you know?

    I got a tiny but disproportionately painful papercut!

    Please, Master, what must I do to follow you?

  • LDH
    And we (Bible Students) look forward to it. We have to decrease on earth, in order to increase in heaven. When we're all gone, the Kingdom will be fully established!

    My friend, you have said some wacky ass shit over the years, but this takes the cake.

    Let me get this straight. In order for God's Kingdom to be establised, all of his creation needs to die first.



  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

    Lisa, let me come to the defense of my good friend RR:

    I've been reading a bunch of stuff about Russell (too much?) and what I understand is that Russell saw his job as calling together "the church" - Russell wasn't interested in going door-to-door to seek heathens and atheists, he wanted to collect together the anointed body of Christ's Bride from Christendom's denominations.

    Russell didn't preach the Rutherfordian version of Armageddon either - he thought that the vast majority of the world would survive the big A. That's where Rutherford got the whole "Millions Now lIving" enchilada from.

    What RR means is that the Bible Students - who are almost all anointed, if I understand correctly, expect to go to heaven to help rule the paradise earth.

    It is a kinder, gentler vision that the WTS didn't hang onto.

    - NN of the "damned and know it" class

  • Forscher

    85% probability?
    Hmmm, I'd like to see the math on that one.

  • RR

    Yes Lisa, what Natan said. Bible Students believe that they will rukle with Jesus in the Kingdom. So, in order for the Kingdom reign to begin, all those who profess to be of this ruling class, which is the Body of Christ, the Church, the 144,000 (pick one) wil have to die, so they can receive their heavenly reward.

    On theother hand, the rest of mankine, EVERYONE who has ever lives, will be taught in the Kingdom, and in the end, they will have to decide whether or not to serve the Lord.


  • AuldSoul


    They were originally going to go with a 24% probability, but then there was one guy who did a calculation based on the number of verses in Daniel divided by the number of prophetic chapters of Revelation compounded annually (after the well known Annual Compounding Rule for prophetic interpretation), then he halfed that by the square of all the surface area inches of the Great Pyramid of Giza (for obvious reasons). When he announced his findings the likelihood become much more likely—61% more likely, in fact.

    I hope that helped.

    AuldSoul (of the "Born Smart-Ass" class)

  • cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

    I think this group must be using the same celebrated bible scholars as the WBTS!


  • AuldSoul

    Anyone hear anything yet? Cool thing about an 85% chance of rain is there is a 15% chance of nothing at all.

  • nicolaou
    but in fact they are a group that has splintered off the Jehovah's Witnesses . . . . . The leader/prophet is a man called Gordon Ritchie

    I knew a Jehovah's Witness name Gordon Ritchie in the Abington, Northampton congregation in England. He was convicted and imprisoned for sexually abusing his granddaughters. Like James Barrat, who I have written about lately, Ritchie has also been reinstated and moved to another congregation.

    I do not know or suggest that these two Gordon Ritchies are one and the same man.

Share this