Nuclear attack in New York on June 9 or 10?

by RR 57 Replies latest social current

• LDH
    LDH

.....taps fingers waiting impatiently.....

• Satanus
    Satanus

S#!t, i'ld miss everything, if it wasn't for people like ldh reminding me. *rushes out to get popcorn and beer*

S

• Forscher
    Forscher
    Forscher,

They were originally going to go with a 24% probability, but then there was one guy who did a calculation based on the number of verses in Daniel divided by the number of prophetic chapters of Revelation compounded annually (after the well known Annual Compounding Rule for prophetic interpretation), then he halfed that by the square of all the surface area inches of the Great Pyramid of Giza (for obvious reasons). When he announced his findings the likelihood become much more likely—61% more likely, in fact.

I hope that helped.

Respectfully,

AuldSoul (of the "Born Smart-Ass" class)

ROFLOL!!!

Good one AuldSoul!!!!!!!

• Forscher
    Forscher

Still waiting for that attack!
    Forscher

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Crazy thing is, right about now they're probably sitting around going, "Damn! I was really hoping New York would be obliterated by now!"

SNG

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I guess this means I'll get to go to New York later this month after all!

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I call shenanighans!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

C'mon guys! Don't give up hope yet, they still have 1 hour and 24 minutes...assuming when the 10th passes in NY it has passed their prediction marker.

AuldSoul

• averyniceguy
  • LDH
    LDH

Well this passed for you East Coasters TWO HOURS AGO in the usual fashion, no nuclear war that I've heard about yet.

WAIT A MINNIT!!!!! It's only 11 pm West Coast time! They have another hour to pull this off! They were just trying to throw you off guard back east!!!

EVERYBODY WAKE DA @*#& UP AND RUNNNNNNNNN......

Lisa

Pacific Coast Time Class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit