Missing in Turkey?

by KW13 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Unless they have an International system cell phone, you won't be able to contact them on that. They probably discovered that too, and are coming home Friday so just decided not to call. Pay phones over there are not easy to use, and it can be really pricey too.

I was in Malaysia and couldn't use my cell phone, pay phones would only work with a phone card, and you couldn't call collect or to a cell phone.

Don't worry. It's probably all right.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Don't worry KW, I am sure everything will be fine. It can be very difficult to phone from some parts of Europe, if the exchange isn't as modern as here. I bet that's why they haven't managed to call.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Or perhaps when people go on holidays they get into such a care free mood that they neglect to phone back home.

• KW13
    KW13

Right, thanks guys. My mind is at rest i suppose by worrying i solve nothin' anyway.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Your mum went to a Turkish Bath for women, and is never going to return.

Skeeter

• KW13
    KW13

you know something i don't?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I wouldn't worry. They probably are just happy to get away from you :)
    just kidding

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

*Checks underground dungeon in Turkey to see if Karl's mum and step dad are still chained up down there and whether they are pissed off enough yet to sign the adoption papers giving Karl to ME*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

WTF?

Why aren't you partying, young man!!!

• bebu
    bebu

kw, have you heard from your parents yet? I hope so! Let us know.

I think if you have not heard by now, you might want to contact the government.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit