Missing in Turkey?

by KW13 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear KW13,

I just now saw this thread. Have you heard anything yet from your parents??

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• KW13
    KW13

i forgot to tell everyone, SORRY!

yeh they came back. apparently phones were very expensive or something and their e-mail they sent from a slow PC (that i eventually got) just took forever, but all is good.

thanks for your concern folks

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hmmm it was beginning to sound like my life story. I went to school in the morning and came home to find my parents had emigrated. without telling me. Still they did leave me clean underwear and a packed lunch.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Good to know they are ok.

But did they happen to mention why they just decided to hit Turkey for a holiday?

I just keep wondering, what does Turkey have that I don't know about, that would cause people to take a trip there.

The food? The scenery? To get away from kid(s).....

Glad they're back kw.

BSoM

• KW13
    KW13
    Hmmm it was beginning to sound like my life story. I went to school in the morning and came home to find my parents had emigrated. without telling me. Still they did leave me clean underwear and a packed lunch.

lol, ah sorry to hear

To get away from kid(s).....

since i never got a ticket, i am guessing so

• LDH
    LDH

HMM good to know they got home ok. One of the best things when traveling to a foreign country is to let your nation's embassy know you are there and provide them with a general itinerary.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

WHEW!! Thank Goodness!!

Thank you for the update, I am glad they are ok!!

Sincerley,

Lady Liberty

• luna2
    luna2

Doc, that's so sad! How could a Mom do that to her boy? ...well, unless the kid was like 30 or something and didn't look like s/he'd ever move out. KW, I assumed your folks finally got in touch. At least they sent you an email.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit