Who REALLY controls Jehovah's Witnesses..????

by Darkside999 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

it would be quite contradictory if jws were still associated with freemasonry because to them anything with pagan origin would be something they would be against....ex: christmas, easter, so on....

according to the things ive seen on here....somehow if they were in some way, it would not be surprising

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Is it just by coincidence that a person called darkside 999 joins on 6/6/6 and creates a thread about the illuminati?

There a were definite Freemason doctrinal connections (and still are with use of the word Jehovah), but I have never heard of the skull and bones connection. Any evidence of that?

• rassillon
    rassillon

http://www.masonicinfo.com/famousnon.htm

There is no credible evidence whatsoever that Charles Taze Russell, the founder of the Jehovah's Witness faith, was a Mason. Some have charged that his tombstone appears as a keystone (a symbol used in Royal Arch Masonry), that there appears on the stone a crown and cross and that the stone is in the shape of a pyramid. (Those who make the claim do so for their own ends ignoring the fact that the cross and crown have long been symbols of Christianity, that the pyramid is often used in one-dimension view to represent the Trinity etc.) A review of Russell's personal life would have likely found him unwelcome within a Lodge. A current author says of him "Russell's faults as a writer were perhaps the least of his shortcomings. Accusations of sexual and financial improprieties, for example, dogged him throughout his adult life. Russell's notorious difficulties with his long-suffering wife Maria, aired during a series of sensational libel, separation, and alimony suits near the turn of the century, became a particular source of embarrassment for both the pastor and his flock. (Russell's stature couldn't have been enhanced when a Pennsylvania judge concluded that his "continual arrogant domination" of his wife was enough to "render the life of any sensitive Christian woman a burden and make her life intolerable." 4 This notwithstanding, Pastor Russell did, upon occasion, make reference to Masons. Charles Taze Russell's actual gravestone One internet supporter of Russell's regularly argues that Freemasonry was totally against the Preacher's philosophy but the argument he makes is based on his interpretation rather than facts. Those attempting to condemn Russell based on Masonic membership fail to produce any evidence of his membership (the name of his lodge or the names of lodges he ostensibly visited, for example) and his supporters use faulty logic in arguing against it. Russell is not mentioned in any Masonic reference works, a unique situation indeed if he were a Mason because of his notoriety.

Oh, and did we mention?: the "tombstone" that's so often referred to is actually a monument erected to Russell by the Watchtower Society which has regularly criticized Freemasonry. Pastor Russell's actual gravestone (shown above) is a couple of dozen yards away....

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

Because I am still researching this religion, I look daily for information. Just yesterday i came across a website that had information about all this. I was trying to research it more. If I find the website again I will post the link here, Not sure how creditable it was. But what this poster has said I did read yesterday and more.

• daystar
    daystar
    Let me ask you this then were you aware that many of the EARLY publications had the egyptian wing symbol of the sun god RA on them?

The Masons don't own copyrights on the Egyptian sun disk symbols to the best of my knowledge. It's like saying if I start wearing a Native American headdress, that I must be an Indian chief.

This subject has been through the wringer here. The Freemasons say Russell was not a Freemason. Someone here, blondie I think, contacted them and verified this.

Now, you can go completely paranoid and say, well, of course they would deny it because they're covering it up! Well, then how come they don't deny that Aleister Crowley, the Great Beast, was a Mason (though arguably, not by an Accepted Lodge), but do deny that Russell was? Don't you think AC's ties to Masons would be much more controversial?

It's obvious to me that he had some interest in Masonry, sure. But he was a quack. He was never accepted into the Masons.

Oh, and the Bavarian Illuminati do not exist any more, as such. The Caliphate OTO claim in their manifesto to contain the secrets of the Illuminati as well as a number of other sources for occult knowledge, including but not limited to The Knights of Malta, The Knights Templar, The Golden Dawn, The Masons, and the Rosicrucians, but that is about as close as you're going to get.

Forget about the JWs as a target for your conspiracy theories. I'd think that there are much more interesting targets out there.

(Hey, don't you think Robert Anton Wilson might have mentioned the JWs in his Illuminati Trilogy if they were worth notice? He had everyone else! Hell, he even had the Dalai Lama!)

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

Here is the link I found yesterday. Just for the record not always looking for the bad on this religion and had actually just typed in Watchtower Society and found this.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/dirtywatchtowersecrets.htm

• zagor
    zagor
    This subject has been through the wringer here. The Freemasons say Russell was not a Freemason. Someone here, blondie I think, contacted them and verified this.

It was Barbara
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/98890/1.ashx

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Hi Darksided one, and welcome.

Russell was not a mason, at least the researchers on Watch Tower society history have not found any connection to say he was. You have to remember that at the time of the start of this group, it was fashionable.

The dollar seal which you have shown is not a masionic. The pyramid is half build to indicate America is being build, but not complete, the all seeing eye indicates God watching over America, and the insignia means America is the new society. The committee that designed this seal only had a couple of masons on it. In fact, the mason on the committee's idea for the seal was a depiction of moses, the Israelites, red sea, and Pharaoh.

steve

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I personally believe that right now the legal dept. runs the organization for the most part.

Jeff S.

• FreeFromWTBS
    FreeFromWTBS

Russell was sympathetic with many not just the Masons. If you read his writing he refers to other groups always as Friends or Christian Friends. He was opposed to systems but never to people. This is sadly not the case in the WTBS today

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit