Who REALLY controls Jehovah's Witnesses..????

by Darkside999 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gerard
    Gerard

Usually, it is the load itself that urges the donkey.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Darkmaster i mean Darkside...

It's not like when I was in Bethel I looked for these things cause I was not aware but at the same time nothing stuck out (paintings/drawings/images) at Bethel.

I think the case was closed when Russell was emtombed below the pyramid. You are right about the assembly hall though. But I think we are all out of clues.

• A Paduan
    A Paduan
    I am not saying he is a reptile. But he is known to be of one of the 13 bloodlines of the illuminait.

You may find more basic reasons not to join - like family wrecking and stuff - if it's concerning

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny's Pyramid Pages There is a profound saying that "people usually imitate the God that they worship" i am convinced that Jesus Christ would consider the Watchtower/Jehovah's Witnesses to be from their father the devil..

I usually read the conspiracy threads here and my fav post said "'there probably isn't any single controlling global conspiracy,as power seems to be with the individual"

I wield a lot of power for a single individual and like the apostate 'field of dreams' we build it and they will come...-Danny Haszard

• Terry
    Terry

1. Nobody rules the world or controls it. If you live on Planet Earth you can easily see it is out of control.

2.Even the most insular branches of business and government are regularly exposed when they stray from the straight and narrow.

(Look at Nixon's White house meetings and President Clinton's sexual follies as examples of secret things brought to light).

3.Money is the prime mover in society. With money you wield influence. Money can create an atmosphere of opportunity. But, it ends there. Without talent and success your agenda derails and you end up as a mere pawn. (Congressmen, representatives, lobbyists, CEO's are petty tyrants when they are set on dark agendas. They go out in a blaze of controversy and public disgrace.)

4.Society is basically moral because morality stems from what works in the real world. The Robber Baron's are called that because it is obvious to everybody that their wealth came from immoral and unethical power-brokering. The ordinary citizen fights back when he is pushed too far. Public opinion and the wide communication organ of the World-Wide-Web exposes anything temporarily hidden from view.

5.Nobody is ever immune to public opinion. Martha Stewart parlayed other people's money into an empire while displaying execrable manners in public. Her outbursts of rudeness and contempt led to two made for TV movies about her awful personality. The illegal stock manipulation scheme landed her in prison. She is beloved as a role model of "the perfect domestic woman", yet, simultaneously nobody is fooled by her two-faced personality. My point? The dark things come to light and the illusion of a "secret life" vanish.

6. Donald Trump has been exposed as being a self-promoter who wildly exaggerates his wealth. He has never been a Billonaire! He is successful and wildly popular, but; his days of fooling Wall Street and the newspapers is long over. What he is now is FAMOUS. Don't confuse mere FAME with anything more substantial.

7.Jehovah's Witnesses are in the business of parlaying real estate into an empire where the money vanishes into new projects. The badge they wear is a non-profit dissemenator of religious information: a Publisher of morality and end times warnings. This organization was never intended to be anything other than what it is. The coroporation is a body for the benefit of those running it. The power wielded by the elect is equivalent to any provincial Kingship.

Conspiracy only works temporarily and in a microcosm. In the long run; it is as subject to chaos and unintended consequences as anything else.

World Control, Masonic cabals and the Illuminati are a modern myth to the extent they are blown into something substantial when they are not. They are the creation of over-active minds.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Acutally I have the opinion that nobody does....
    THAT'S ALIVE!
    The Society is held to many of it's old problematic doctrines taught and built my eccentric men of times past. Where are the Russells, Rutherfords, Frazs? They are long gone, but their doctrines and quacks live on to this day. We now see a religion who is controlled not by it's current leaders but more so by it's past.
    Holidays, Blood, Cross, Paradise, Netrality, Generation, 1914, Gentile Times, Last Days
    These doctrines where put forth by these men, they where the real leaders. The current leadership is still sorting through the mess that was left to them.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I think you are confusing Charles Russell with William Russell, founder of the Skull and Bones at Yale.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Huntington_Russell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Taze_Russell

I'm not sure of Charles Russell's family tree, as he could be related to William but he was born to Joseph Lytel Russell and Ann Eliza Birney in Pennsylvania.

Regardless of his intentions to "control" anything, the Watchtower, Bible and Tract Society became a considerably different animal in 1916 when he died. Joseph Rutherford basically purged the Organization of any remaining Russell supporters, changed the direction of the existing doctrine and teaching and established quite an ironhanded control, continued by his two handpicked successors, Nathan Knorr and "The Oracle" Fred Franz.

Any remaining "control" was gone by the time the "committee" arrangement was created in 1976. Through political manuevering and I'm sure just plain ruthlessness, Ted "The Boss" Jarecz is the defacto head of the Organization to this day.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

WAC: You can't handle the truth!
    ROTFL!

• tlthe5th
    tlthe5th

The founders of both "faiths," the Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the Watchtower Society (Jehovah Witnesses), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline, which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers, through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses??? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation (see Hitler was a Rothschild ), on behalf of his friends and backers.

except taken from:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Jehovah%20Witnesses/jw.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit