I want a "No Blood Card"!

by Bee 58 Replies latest watchtower medical

• kid-A
    kid-A

"What I don't know, and what I haven't gotten YET in this darn post, is information on how I might get a no-blood card. I've gotten everything BUT. I don't want to know about alternatives to blood-cards, I never wanted to come across as rude."

You are rude and condescending, especially to Blondie who was only trying to be helpful despite your snarky, bitchy remarks. Lose the attitude and perhaps people will take you seriously. Ironically, you do sound like someone I would expect to be carrying one of those "death wish" idiot cards in their wallet.

• Bee
    Bee

Alright, alright I give!

I'm sorry Blondie, for offending you in any way, shape or form.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way. I've got something to clear up.

I don't necessarily want a card from the WatchTower Society. I don't want one to please Jah. I just want one... any one, from anywhere.

If what has been said is true, I might as well just print one out on my computer.

Thanks for the help (most of you anyway)

• unique1
    unique1

If your mother is a baptized witness as you state in your first paragraph, she should have one. Type a copy using a word processing program or make up your own stating it is your personal decision to NOT ACCEPT BLOOD OR ANY OF ITS FORMS and have it notarized and signed by two impartial witnesses. This works in the states.

• sinis
    sinis

I'm curious as to WHY you do not want blood? Are your motives religious or non-religious? If they are religious you really need to re-read Acts 15:28 in its context and do research on what the Apostle Paul was saying and to who. Then figure out WHY god allowed King Davids men to eat unbleed meat, and allowed alien residents within Israel to eat dead animals without any judgment.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    If what has been said is true, I might as well just print one out on my computer.

There you go.

Sincerely...you may want to reexamine everything that leads you to believe you need one.

• Mary
    Mary
    I know you're Anti-"No Blood" (from what I gather from your posts on this site), but all I want is a No blood card, directive, sticker, note... SOMETHING! Just in case I get into an accident, and I happen to arrive at the hospital unconscious. Ya know what I mean?

Why the hell would you be asking former Witnesses where you can get a No-Blood card from? Why don't you just phone your local Kingdom Hall and ask one of the elders if you want one that badly. And get off your frigging high horse with your snot-nosed attitude.....

Why do I think Bee is nothing more than a troll sitting at a desk at Bethel? If she's not, maybe she should be.

By the way Ballistic, Can I get 10 copies of your card! LOL!

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's not that simple, Mary. My JW husband is not approved for a card, though he's loyally followed the organization, highlighter pens in hand, these past five years. Bee would have to be a publisher at least. I'd like to hear more from Bee why she thinks abstaining from a blood transfusion would be pleasing to Jah. Wouldn't He be just as pleased if she used the talents Jehovah gave her, and became a special woman of God, vital and alive?

• vitty
    vitty

Jgnat

Can you explain why your hubby cant get a card ???????

• jgnat
    jgnat

Vitty, My hubby, after five years of study, is still not approved for field service.

Odd, I know. Odd enough that blondie dedicated some personal research in to the matter.

• Quotes
    Quotes

By Now, Bee has gone off to the ex-Catholic forum to ask how to get a "every sperm is sacred, contraception is a sin" card.

Then, Bee will goe to the ex-Branch-Davidian forum to ask them how she can get a "stay in my compound, even if it is on fire" directive card.

Then, she'll be off to the ex-Jamestown forum to ask them how she can get a "want to drink Kool-Aid, if I'm directed to do so" card.

And Bee will be surprised, in each case, when the forum members are surprised and confused at the Hubris and ignorance she manifests.

~Quotes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit