What do you drive and why did you chose the vehicle you have?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I love Japanese cars, easy on gas too, and that's why I drive a Corolla.

Also it has 4 doors

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

My two legs and the bus. B/C it's cheap.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I have a Ford Focus, 3 years old, and I love driving it. It's comfortable and economical and suits my needs perfectly.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I drive a 2006 MINI Cooper.

I had three basic criteria when I was shopping:

1. Every car I have ever owned before was a very conservative four-door sedan. This time around I wanted a fun car.
    2. I wanted a car that was in my price range.
    3. I wanted a car that was fuel efficient with low emissions.

The MINI Cooper met all three of those.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I drive a Honda CRV. It's a 2004, so it is a little old.

I got it because ....

1. I am a Honda Whore

2. Fuel efficient

3. It's a Honda(duh)

4. Great for the Family! SAY NO to Mini Vans!

I love my car. I may keep it forever, or trade it in for a Pilot(another Honda vehicle). When my kids get older and have their own cars, I was a Audi RS4(manual).

• JH
    JH
    SAY NO to Mini Vans!

Isn't that what Buttlight has...

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I drive a 1984 Mercedes 190E.
    It was cheap, it's peppy and pretty good on gas mileage.

But for short hops around town or relaxation I pedal my Trek 6700 Mt. bike.

• kerc
    kerc

I drive a Nautical Blue 2006 Scion tC. For those who aren't in America, Scion is a sub-brand of Toyota (like Lexus) aimed at a young market. The tC is a very nice three-door sports coupe based on the Toyota Avensis chassis. Sporty, roomy (yeah, roomy!), great performance (160 bhp, 0-60 mph in 7.4 seconds), decent fuel economy, standard 17" wheels, standard opening moonroof (the whole roof is glass but only the part over the front passengers opens), 6-speaker stereo with CD/MP3 player, power steering, ABS, 5-speed manual tranny, power windows, A/C...It costs $20,800 here in PR (the Government imposes a pretty heavy $3,500 tax!)... I love my car. I love it! I work as an IT Consultant, and the tC fits my style and job. Looks good, feels good...Makes a good impression, and I would have no problem in taking a client to lunch in it. I bought it in February and it already has more than 6K miles on it! Oh, and it's a Toyota, so it's ridiculously reliable. My other car, a 2001 Toyota Echo bought brand-new, has more than 98,000 miles and still going pretty strong and solid.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Isn't that what Buttlight has...

You guys just leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought that 7 years ago, when i thought it was good for 3 kids. NEVER again though. My next one will be a truck, not really sure what kind

• nelly136
    nelly136

diesel corsa 1.5, i can think of a lot of cars i'd rather be driving, but its cheap and cheerful to run so it'll do for now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit